X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet there’s some big bass in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup haven’t had the chance to try but I seen a few !

Comment

Was down at the new ranch this weekend getting feeders set up. It's definitely more green now than the beginning of march. Note to newbies: Roads in small towns can be one way, and the stop signs have the arrows pointing which way. I know this because I came face to face with the local policia who instructed us we were going the wrong way

They were friendly though.

Also when you declare you pay with a credit card, have your invoices ready. Which I am not sure how that works because we had 10 trucks and trailers in front of us looked like the mexican version of the Beverly Hill Billies. They had crap piled up and overflowing, no idea how they paid those taxes lol, but ours went smooth.
        Last edited by EastTexasMan; 06-12-2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Great weekend feeding in the wild Wild West !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Fingers crossed for everyone that this storm brings lots of rain to everyone!! A good solid rain to fill everything to be enough to keep everything healthy through summer. Quail report looks really good as well good sign

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Fingers crossed for everyone that this storm brings lots of rain to everyone!! A good solid rain to fill everything to be enough to keep everything healthy through summer. Quail report looks really good as well good sign

Too much rain will kill the quail crop, but I’m okay with that! Pastures need water!!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
                Too much rain will kill the quail crop, but I’m okay with that! Pastures need water!!

I will trade all the quail on our ranch for 2” of rain next week

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post

Lol me too!

Comment

I do miss eating them, didn't eat one all last year. Had to settle for backstrap all season. What a problem to have right.

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
                      Lmao I’m on board with that

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
                        I do miss eating them, didn't eat one all last year. Had to settle for backstrap all season. What a problem to have right.
                        Had a guy on a lease a few years back that almost ruined quail for me even the cowboys cat wouldn’t eat it!

Comment

Had a guy on a lease a few years back that almost ruined quail for me even the cowboys cat wouldn’t eat it!
                          Easiest thing to cook, HEB seasoned frying flour, and fry till they float.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
                            Easiest thing to cook, HEB seasoned frying flour, and fry till they float.

That dam billy sho can fry up some gangsta Azz quail!!! That 1st block party we are like kings [emoji1303]

Comment

Anyone know of any reasonably priced cell phone boosters looking to put one on the ranch house but all the ones I’ve found they’re proud of

Comment

Anyone know of any reasonably priced cell phone boosters looking to put one on the ranch house but all the ones I’ve found they’re proud of
                                Move closer to the river

Comment

Working...
                                X