• Time
  • Show
Clear All

gator hunts are the best!! work but a blast

Comment

Thanks
      Im now following their page so I can watch for updates

Comment

Oh man, I hope they don't cancel it...Harvey already cancelled my Port Mansfield blast and cast this weekend!

Comment

Harvey cancelled a lot of things for me, this would just be the cherry on top.

Comment

Hunts cancelled....thanks harvey

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
              Yep, just got the email...hopefully I don't have to wait another 7 years to get drawn...

Comment

2 in a row

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                The state honored our permits after TS Alison ! So my group got to hunt two years in a row, I hope they honor your draw

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                  The state honored our permits after TS Alison ! So my group got to hunt two years in a row, I hope they honor your draw
                  Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                    Huh?
                    I said the TP&W honored our permits after tropical storm Alison, i hope they do the same for you

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                      I said the TP&W honored our permits after tropical storm Alison, i hope they do the same for you
                      They cancelled the hunt, are giving our loyalty points back, and issuing refunds for the permits...

Comment

Sorry to hear that guys!

Comment

I am really disappointed with how this is being handled in comparison to how it was handled during Alison according to what was posted here. I emailed TPWD. I doubt it will make a difference but at least they know how I feel.

Comment

That is a bummer for sure. Why not just reschedule you guys for next year? You drew the hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
                              That is a bummer for sure. Why not just reschedule you guys for next year? You drew the hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Because if they reschedule this years winners for next year they won't be able to sell entries for next year. All about the dollar my friend. Welcome to Merica

Comment

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
                                Because if they reschedule this years winners for next year they won't be able to sell entries for next year. All about the dollar my friend. Welcome to Merica
                                I don't disagree with you at all but.... 1204 folks put in for the draw last year, assuming it would be about the same for next year we are only talking about $3600. That seems like a drop in the bucket for an agency that size.

Also, I would suggest they could contact all the folks who drew this year and I bet a small percentage of people would not buy permits for next year. Because of that there would still be permits that people could attempt to draw, thus replacing some of that lost income.

Comment

Working...
                                X