No announcement yet.

chris brackett is having a bad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a clown. I hope they throw the book at him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Yeah like shooting a little buck and then seeing a bigger buck and proceeding to shoot it rt up the butt(literally) with a muzzleoader in a 1 buck state....
        This is the story I saw on Instagram. Let the smaller deer lay and did not tell the land owner. The treatment of his camera guy lead to the video leaking. Of course that is not first hand info so not sure of the validity. I hope for all hunters that is not the case but things don't look good for him. Like others, I did not know the name before today.

Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk

Comment

whackstarhunters.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, whackstarhunters.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

They have both videos here; one of him shooting both bucks, and the other of him chewing out and being physically aggressive toward his cameraman.

Comment

The two videos the OP posted are not from the same hunt I don't believe. In the first video he kills both deer with a muzzleloader. In the second video he is bow hunting.

Comment

man is this guy for real!? that second shot makes me want to join peta! awful.

Comment

Dude has a fohawk. I mean come on. Looks like the typical bro-cefus schemeing the outdoor and country music world. Our community in general is behind the ball a little on the tech front and quick to take the bait on anyone. These garbage click bait YouTube fishing channels might be at the forefront. Sorry for the tangent. Kinda tired of the outdoor celebs. There's a bunch of good folks that have been doing it right for a long time that don't get the attention

Comment

Who looks at FB? That’s the real issue here, lol. I thought that was for women and high school kids. I coulda told ya Chris bracket was a ****** just by looking at his sideburns

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
                    Professional hunting isn't hunting, it's killing animals on camera for profit. I do not agree with this practice. In fact, I haven't watched a hunting show in years, because it is hunting for profit. If 'we' hunted for profit, it would be called poaching and 'we' would go to jail...
                    Huh?

Comment

2 separate clips. The long one is him shooting two different bucks with a muzzleloader, apparently in a one buck county in Indiana. The second is him berating his cameraman on a different hunt or certainly a different time of day. If a man were to put 2 and 2 together , a man might think that the berated cameraman in clip #2 leaked the footage of the illegal kill in clip #1. Either way very poor form by Brackett. Sponsors pulling away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post
                        2 separate clips. The long one is him shooting two different bucks with a muzzleloader, apparently in a one buck county in Indiana. The second is him berating his cameraman on a different hunt or certainly a different time of day. If a man were to put 2 and 2 together , a man might think that the berated cameraman in clip #2 leaked the footage of the illegal kill in clip #1. Either way very poor form by Brackett. Sponsors pulling away from him.
                        Pretty sure the whole state of Indiana is one buck only, not just by county. Most Midwestern states are that way.

And all I can think is "You reap what you sow.".

Comment

What a creep!

Comment

That whole BOO-YAA thing he does gets on my nerves...

Comment

I was waiting for the camera man to go ape **** on him. I am laid back as they come, but I would have snapped. I guess the camera got the last laugh though. .

Comment

apparently Mr. Brackett values his reputation.

Comment

Working...
                                X