Just Wondering, iPhone or Droid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Wondering, iPhone or Droid?

I know this has nothing to do with hunting but our phones in the stand AND everywhere else are a tool we don't go with out. Heck I have even left for the stand and forgot my phone finding myself going back to camp for it, I take a lot of photos, text hunting updates to buddies and good for emergencies.

I am an Apple everything and also have the latest phone when released (that's just me), Id like to know how many folks (hunters) prefer iPhone over a Droid.

Dumb I know but it settles a few things for me, not that I would EVER switch over to the dark side of Droid.

Droid is a motorola phone.

Android whips iphone up and down the street like a red-headed step child.

Your Mileage May Vary

Comment

I-phone beats Android like it own him money!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        I-phone beats Android like it own him money!
        Imagine walking into Academy, Cabelas, Bass Pro, etc. and they sell one pattern of camo. No variations. And if you want to add new pieces of camo you have to log into iCamo and sync your original set of camo and then be told that iCamo is outdated and you have to download the new version of iCamo or you're stuck with the same original set of clothes even though you paid 1K for that set of clothes and it's worn out. That's the iPhone experience.
        Last edited by Chew; 12-07-2017, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Imagine walking into Academy, Cabelas, Bass Pro, etc. and they sell one pattern of camo. No variations. And if you want to new pieces of camo you have to log into iCamo and sync your original set of camo and then be told that iCamo is outdated and you have to download the new version of iCamo or you're stuck with the same original set of clothes even though you paid 1K for that set of clothes and it's worn out. That's the iPhone experience.
          Buy the new and have the old, you never can have too much camo, iCamo? Where can I find THIS?

Comment

Or, imagine that you want to edit contacts' phone number types (home, mobile, etc) with your droid (read dread). You can't and the edits don't save. Errrything more difficult with Droid and that's the lone experience that will remind you "shoulda got another iPhone."

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
              Or, imagine that you want to edit contacts' phone number types (home, mobile, etc) with your droid (read dread). You can't and the edits don't save. Errrything more difficult with Droid and that's the lone experience that will remind you "shoulda got another iPhone."
              See your Username for the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by tsnksmith View Post
                Where can I find THIS?
                Good luck. See you in a few days!

The latest macOS offers the world’s best way to play — and add to — your collection of music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, audiobooks, and more.

Comment

Imagine walking into Academy, Cabelas, Bass Pro, etc. and they sell one pattern of camo. No variations. And if you want to add new pieces of camo you have to log into iCamo and sync your original set of camo and then be told that iCamo is outdated and you have to download the new version of iCamo or you're stuck with the same original set of clothes even though you paid 1K for that set of clothes and it's worn out. That's the iPhone experience.
                  Imagine using that droid and some scammer gets all your info off of it and then figures out all your bank info and where you are hiding Little Debbie and see's that pic of you that time your were drunk overseas and....you get the point.

iPhone for security reasons!

Comment

Look up Samsung Knox. If you sync your iPhone to a computer or to the cloud its easily hackable.

Unless your password is just really creative and the hackers shrug their shoulders and say, "Wow. Hes good. Must have Capital letters and punctuation. I give up!"

But on a serious note, I've never known anyone who had their phone hacked. Only their accounts. But learn something everyday.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have always used iPhone but never the latest. I just can't justify the expense. I like iPhone and they are easy to use especially since I have switched all my computers to Apple. That being said, when I upgrade in February, I'm leaning toward the iPhone 7 and making it my last. I may splurge for the 8 but then I am done. No way am I going to this silly facial recognition for security. And there is no arguing that Samsung does not have a better product purely from a technology perspective. I may even just bite the bullet an make the change now.

Comment

Android whips iphone up and down the street like a red-headed step child.
                        Agree 100%. My kids have iPhones and I hate them. I can do so much more with the Android platform.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sick of my iphone and have been kicking the area around of switching to Samsung.

Comment

Most of my family had iphones, but have switched to Samsung.

Comment

Upgrading my phone today actually to the 8 maybe go with the plus.

Tired of running out of storage. I haven't dabbled with the other platforms but since we run apple at work, I am going to stick with it

Comment

Working...
                              X