Found male black lab Named Harley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found male black lab Named Harley

Dog was found between Plantersville and Navasota. He is a beautiful male just a couple or so years old very well trained. He has a blue collar and is microchipped. However no owner info is available for some reason. Not sure why. Daughter has the dog and this is what vet told her. Dog needs a home and I am not taking in a dog at this time. All my kids already have dogs. Need this dog taken care of. Just got word the dog was chipped by Shady Brooks in Magnolia Texas.

That suxs. Someone has to be looking for him, and kicking themselves for not getting the chip info completed.

Comment

Call Shady Brook. They may remember chipping him or have his owner info.

Comment

Dang, I need to get my pup chipped. Good reminder right here

Comment

Just sent this to my bubby that’s a dog trainer in Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by sir huntsalot View Post
            Call Shady Brook. They may remember chipping him or have his owner info.
            Yep, planning on calling them in the morning.

Comment

Can you tell how much training it has had? If it will retrieve duck and use hand signals it may not be that hard to find the owner. Put something out on some duck hunting site and call the Feed Stores in the area it was found. Somebody will be looking. Post on Facebook also.

Comment

Originally posted by Grittydog View Post
                Can you tell how much training it has had? If it will retrieve duck and use hand signals it may not be that hard to find the owner. Put something out on some duck hunting site and call the Feed Stores in the area it was found. Somebody will be looking. Post on Facebook also.
                Dog sits, shakes, stays and heels. Follows just behind you when you walk. Stops when you stop. Rides nicely in a car. I don't use fakebook. TBH all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
                  Dog sits, shakes, stays and heels. Follows just behind you when you walk. Stops when you stop. Rides nicely in a car. I don't use fakebook. TBH all the way.
                  You said black? I prefer yellow but the more I read about this dog the more I’m thinking he might be mine. Pretty sure he’ll be home shortly after you call the vet in Magnolia tomorrow.

Comment

Someone is either looking for the dog or is sitting dead in a blind. Sounds like a mystery... tagged for updates.

Comment

Let me talk to the boss and see what she says. With a corgi, 6mo old and moving in Jan she may veto the idea but may be able to take him if you can’t find the owners

Comment

Would be willing to take him. Lots of acres to run and play with cows to check and ducks to hunt.

Comment

Shady Brook is just down the street from the house. I'll have my wife put it on neighbor next door and see if anyone is missing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                            Shady Brook is just down the street from the house. I'll have my wife put it on neighbor next door and see if anyone is missing him.
                            Posted

Comment

I sent to a relative who is a duck hunter and lives in the area to see if he knows anyone missing a dog.

Comment

Working...
                              X