Ozonics- do they have competitor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozonics- do they have competitor?

I’m on my second Ozonics in Three years and this morning mine started cycling and push buttons no longer function. Do they have any competitors? I’d pay more for a higher reliability!

Originally posted by Pineywoods Paul View Post
    I’m on my second Ozonics in Three years and this morning mine started cycling and push buttons no longer function. Do they have any competitors? I’d pay more for a higher reliability!
    Smoke....Free!

Comment

wow. I still have 3 and they all work. never had an issue with any. good luck. But yes, until the lawsuit goes through, Scent crusher made one also..

Comment

Mine still working like a champ 5 years old at that.

Comment

Have you reached out to customer service for help? I've been using the same unit for three years now with no issues.

Comment

Lots of them, and easy to do yourself. Ozone generators are nothing new, Ozonics is just the Yeti of the ozone world, and targeted at hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
              wow. I still have 3 and they all work. never had an issue with any. good luck. But yes, until the lawsuit goes through, Scent crusher made one also..
              My unit gets used ALOT!! I’m retired and hunt 5-6 days / week x 2 hunts. I’m only in year 2 with this unit though, and my original one lasted 2 seasons only.

I’d like to try a competitor if they can’t try to repair mine or won’t give some consideration / discount on a replacement.

I’ve reached out via email to their site but alas,��, it’s the weekend.

Comment

Scent crusher and scent lok both have one in the works

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Smoke....Free!
                  This!

Comment

I have a 30 and a 100. They work great. They are cheap plastic housings with no mounting hardware. I put them in mesh bags - the kind that baseballs come in at Walmart or Academy. The bags are easily hunt on a hook or a branch in a tree. Also easy to tie them around a rod above a window inside a popup blind. Power them with a rechargable 12v feeder battery, and they'll run all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      https://www.amazing1.com/pages/healt...s-drivers.html

I have a 30 and a 100. They work great. They are cheap plastic housings with no mounting hardware. I put them in mesh bags - the kind that baseballs come in at Walmart or Academy. The bags are easily hunt on a hook or a branch in a tree. Also easy to tie them around a rod above a window inside a popup blind. Power them with a rechargable 12v feeder battery, and they'll run all day long.
                      interesting , ozonics batteries suck , might have to try this.

Comment

They say they will referb your unit. Not sure on the cost.

Comment

tagged

Comment

Working...
                          X