No announcement yet.

Winter Olympic’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaun needed that run after his bad injury in October and missing a medal from last Olympics. Emotional finish.

Wish he would have taken better care of the flag.

Comment

Yeh that was a helluva run...pretty exciting..
      I was wondering how long till someone said something about the flag being drug on the ground... Gun groups I'm on FB, lit up about as it was happening...
      it was "HE DID IT!!, USA USA USA..hey mother****er pick up that flag!!" ...

I'll give him a little benefit of doubt... just had a very hairy run, Won a Gold medal in the olympics.. was carrying a snowboard, gloves, helmet, mask, etc , and was pretty emotional.... that said.. i did see him look down at it when he was walking out...and thought he might pick it up then........................but didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        I was wondering how long till someone said something about the flag being drug on the ground... Gun groups I'm on FB, lit up about as it was happening...

I'll give him a little benefit of doubt... just had a very hairy run, Won a Gold medal in the olympics.. was carrying a snowboard, gloves, helmet, mask, etc , and was pretty emotional.... that said.. i did see him look down at it when he was walking out...and thought he might pick it up then........................but didnt.
        #FindSomethingNegativeAllTheTime

He said he wasn't even aware that had happened. Thats understandable in the moment. I'll give him a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

It’s unbelievable the amount of negativity the dude is getting for the flag on the ground right after he conquered the biggest mountain in his career.

People need to get a **** life. He’s there for our country and won.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            He said he wasn't even aware that had happened. Thats understandable in the moment. I'll give him a pass.

same

Comment

It certainly bugged me a little about the flag. But considering what he had just accomplished, coupled with his very obvious overflow of emotion, I let it pass.

Comment

U

Comment

S

Comment

A

Comment

I noticed it right off the bat. I tried to find a way to get mad about it, but I just couldn't. I was way too amped! It's not like he was purposely disrespecting the flag. He made the whole country really proud!

Comment

Now #metoo is using his moment to attack him for something he resolved years ago.

Comment

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No kidding. Most likely the biggest moment in that dudes life.

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            Shaun White

Not gonna lie. A red-white-blue tear rolled.

US freakin’ A!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            You and me both. Merica!

Comment

Shaun White is worth 20 to 40 million dollars. He risks his health for something he loves doing and works hard to maintain his fitness. Watching his emotions flow after the win made me proud for him and thankful he escaped injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                                Now #metoo is using his moment to attack him for something he resolved years ago.
                                "He allegedly sent Zawaideh .... — and drunkenly tried to kiss her at a Halloween party in 2010, the suit said."

LoL
                                You're in a punk rock band probably getting hammered after every show and you try to sue a fellow band member for trying to drunk kiss you????

He also have her a wedgie and played the "smell my finger" prank on her.

She's suing him for giving her a wedgie and also f@rting in her face once.
                                That's typical immature boys in a band type stuff.
                                They were in their late 20s.

They were in a rock band, not in an office setting at Halliburton. She needs to loosen up.
                                Last edited by texansfan; 02-14-2018, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X