No announcement yet.

Breakfast Burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just on the south side of downtown Dallas near 35/30/old Industrial Blvd I think, there is a gas station/breakfast burrito place that is great. I'll have to find it again this weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
      Leland,
      Stop by the taco trailer at the entrance to Texas Crushed Stone at Westinghouse Rd.
      Really good Carnitas.
      I think you're trying to sabotage my diet so you can win the weight loss competition!

Comment

El Grande burrito in Allen is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by blakemorgan311 View Post
          chacho's on westheimer in houston.
          Chacho's is awesome.

I think the one in San Antonio is superior to the Houston location.

Everything there is great, but the chorizo, egg, and bean tacos are out of this world.

Comment

Originally posted by salty mule View Post
            Why are do yall call them burritos wen they are really a taco? Growing up around Austin they have always been called tacos but when I lived in Dallas if you could find them they were called burritos.

The farther north you go the less people know about good mexican food (or what the proper name is. Burritos ARE NOT breakfast tacos.

Burrito:
            A Mexican dish consisting of a tortilla rolled around a filling, typically of beans or ground or shredded beef.

Taco:
            A tortilla folded around a filling such as ground meat or cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
              Rollin' Joes in Point Comfort and a Mexican Coke....

[ATTACH]324508[/ATTACH]
              Man that looks good!!

Comment

#1 for SALGADOS. Yummy

Comment

El azteca in between Joshua and Crowley on 1902 they are amazing. Also Jaliscos in Stephenville, you order the supreme and it come out as big as my head.

Comment

The chef at my work makes great breakfast burrito.

Comment

I like turtles !

Comment

I am not sure what a burrito is, in spanish that is a baby donkey. As far as tacos in south texas, The Rock House in Jourdanton Tx will put a smile on your face, they have darn good tacos.

Comment

Originally posted by salty mule View Post
                          Why are do yall call them burritos wen they are really a taco? Growing up around Austin they have always been called tacos but when I lived in Dallas if you could find them they were called burritos.
                          I've never heard them called breakfast tacos. It's always been burrito.......but I'm as white as you can get so I'm not to up on Mexican food terminology.

Comment

Rockwall

Chiloso has the best 3 for $5, I eat 2 and take one for lunch. Cant beat them. We meet there at 6am every Thursday morning for mens bible study if anyone wants to meet up for some fellowship and a darn good burrito.

Comment

Tacos are tiny little things they eat in Old Mexico on little corn tortillas!

Us south Texans eat burritos and call them tacos...
                              Don't forget to wash them down with a cold Big Red!

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinFrk View Post
                                I am not sure what a burrito is, in spanish that is a baby donkey. As far as tacos in south texas, The Rock House in Jourdanton Tx will put a smile on your face, they have darn good tacos.
                                I've driven past that place a million times & we sell to them, yet I've never eaten there. I will soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X