Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    This week can't end soon enough. I'm ready for some football. Cowboys and Packers mostly
    Amen to that. I just hope Joe Buck loses his voice before Sunday. Can't stand that guy.

Comment

Nfl playoffs

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
      Haha! I'm a Stars and Rangers fan. Or isn't that allowed since this ain't my hometown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You live here fool.

I was talking about you speaking of Green Bay like you were raised there fool! Like you were gonna start throwing gang signs and zip codes..[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Nfl playoffs

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        No different that someone from Denton rooting for Dallas.

JK

See above winder likker

And they play in Arlington[emoji57]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          See above winder likker

Arlington Cowboys? [emoji848][emoji23]

Comment

Arlington Cowboys? [emoji848][emoji23]

Yo yo Leon representin' the 229 dawg! Born and raised in da snow and momma worked in the cheese factory!

Comment

Originally posted by blood trail View Post
              seats over 80,000. About 20,000 less than jerrah's world. [emoji1474]

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
              fify

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
              Last edited by flatlander; 01-10-2017, 12:05 PM.

Comment

All that smack and the team for Dallas to really be worried about is the dirty bird Falcons. If they get by them they have to deal with Brady. Tain't gonna be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  All that smack and the team for Dallas to really be worried about is the dirty bird Falcons. If they get by them they have to deal with Brady. Tain't gonna be easy.

Negative. GB, Hotlanta and NE needs to be worried about Dallas.

Comment

I'll be at the game Sunday covered in green. GO PACKERS!!

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                      fify

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...field+capacity

Temporary seating and standing room don't count. I'm talking actual seats. Ol Jerrah would put TV's in the bathrooms and charge a fee if he could get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        See above winder likker

LMAO

Go
                        Arlington!!!!

Comment

lets go boys!

Comment

Temporary seating and standing room don't count. I'm talking actual seats. Ol Jerrah would put TV's in the bathrooms and charge a fee if he could get away with it.

Dude....you're comparing a Yugo to a Cadillac!
                            GTHOH!

I think DMo said once that if Jerra owned Lambeau he'd bulldoze it and make it a parking lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Dude....you're comparing a Yugo to a Cadillac!

GTHOH!

I think DMo said once that if Jerra owned Lambeau he'd bulldoze it and make it a parking lot!

Have you been to a game at Jerrah's world? I've been to two and thank goodness the tickets were free.

$140+ to park in the stadium. Bought two drinks and a bag of Funonions and it was $18.50.

That screen is the most annoying thing ever. You keep watching the field....watching the screen...field....screen.... looks better on the screen. I can do that at home.

$20-40 to park at Lambeau. You can get a loaded brat and a beer for $10. And the game is played on what God intended it to be played on: Grass.

Besides, soccer is played on turf. Real grass for real football teams. [emoji23]

Not to mention the Super Bowl trophy is named after a Packer. [emoji6]

Comment

Have you been to a game at Jerrah's world? I've been to two and thank goodness the tickets were free.

$140+ to park in the stadium. Bought two drinks and a bag of Funonions and it was $18.50.

That screen is the most annoying thing ever. You keep watching the field....watching the screen...field....screen.... looks better on the screen. I can do that at home.

$20-40 to park at Lambeau. You can get a loaded brat and a beer for $10. And the game is played on what God intended it to be played on: Grass.

Besides, soccer is played on turf. Real grass for real football teams. [emoji23]

Not to mention the Super Bowl trophy is named after a Packer. [emoji6]

I havn't been to the new stadium yet, but I want to.

I wouldn't expect to pay very much to sit on aluminum bleachers out in the weather either. WTH is a brat?

Comment

Working...
                                X