Green Screen Clay Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Screen Clay Shoot

Has there ever been one? I've been getting into sporting clays a lot more and I think it'd be fun to have one for us. I know I'm kinda new around here, so I wasn't sure if it's been done in the past. If not, is there any interest? I'd be willing to put something together.

Sounds like Fun. I love a good Sporting clay shoot. I be in.

Comment

There was one two years ago in August at Elm Fork as a tuneup for dove season but it was too dang hot last year to do one so we passed..

Comment

I was thinking about doing one this Spring before it gets too hot up at Fossil Pointe in Decatur. It's cheaper than Elm Fork. Then we can all go out and eat after. Just a way to get to know everybody and fling some lead.

Comment

I would probably be interested depending on the weekend.

Comment

I'd be in if it's no to far

Comment

Im interested.

Comment

Have gun will travel! I'm shooting in the Johnson co CASA shoot this friday. I used to shoot alot more but it costs so much now, hard to swallow after round, shells, tip etc.

Comment

Ill be in on this if the schedule allows. Let me know if you need any help coordinating the event with David at Fossil. He is a good freind of mine as well as competitor. David has a 1st class operation that would be great for the TBH event. So does Scott over at Elm Fork. There are also several other ranges aroud the metroplex that I can put us in contact with. Let me know.

Comment

I'm a terrible shot.

I'm in (depending on schedule)

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Archer View Post
                      Has there ever been one? I've been getting into sporting clays a lot more and I think it'd be fun to have one for us. I know I'm kinda new around here, so I wasn't sure if it's been done in the past. If not, is there any interest? I'd be willing to put something together.
                      Here's the thread from the one at Elm Fork in 2010:

I'm in for any weekend after Turkey season's over.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisMears.net View Post
                        Ill be in on this if the schedule allows. Let me know if you need any help coordinating the event with David at Fossil. He is a good freind of mine as well as competitor. David has a 1st class operation that would be great for the TBH event. So does Scott over at Elm Fork. There are also several other ranges aroud the metroplex that I can put us in contact with. Let me know.
                        Wow, thanks Travis. Your site looks pretty cool. I may take you up on the lesson deal.

And yes, I met David at a shoot a couple weeks ago at Dallas Gun Club. What an awesome guy. It looks like there's enough interest. I'd like to do it sometime in the next month or so before it gets too miserably hot. Let me look on the Fossil Pointe site and see what weekends they don't have any big tournaments.

Comment

I'm in for sure! I haven't shot clays in a long time. My shoulder hurts, I got a stigmatism, I broke my trigger finger 5 years ago.......there, I got my excuses all out!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                            Here's the thread from the one at Elm Fork in 2010:

I'm in for any weekend after Turkey season's over.
                            That looked like fun! I'll see what I can put together.

Comment

Just don't let Atombomb play ... he's a sandbagger!

Comment

Working...
                              X