No announcement yet.

Chaffhaye now at Ultramatic Feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone left a bale in our shed at the lease and the horses/deer/whatever totally destroyed the shed trying to get ever last piece (knocked over my golf cart charger and stepped on it a few times) =)

Not mentioning JimN's name. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Tferg51 View Post
      Is this the newest craze?
      No, several threads about it posted last year.

Comment

Are you selling much at $13.00 because if you are, I've got to go up on my price.

Comment

Hmmm, I may have to try some of that. Hope business is good, Karl!
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

LR Just talkin about you too. Come see me. Got a couple new things to show you.

Hi Joey!

Chew I may have to hire security to guard these bags.

Drenlin 50# bags

Matador looking forward to seeing you again. The store is bigger than our booth.

Antlermax Ouch. We sell it. Maybe my advertising expense is greater than yours. What is your price on Chaffhaye? What part of the world are you in? I'll throw some business your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrakarl View Post
              LR Just talkin about you too. Come see me. Got a couple new things to show you.
              I was wondering why my ears were burning? See you tommorrow Karl!!!

Comment

Hi, Karl!
                Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Oscar.... you are on my "who hasn't been in in a while list" Some other folks ears are burning too..

Comment

I'm buying it in Brownfield, Texas for $8.50/bag. If you guys are paying $13.00 for it, your getting ripped.
                    My deer are tearing the stuff up. I feed it every year during June and July and they are hitting it harder this year than they ever have. We've had pretty decent rains this year so it's not like they are starving. Protein feeder with cottonseed pellets in it right next to it and they are still hammering the chaffhaye. I put a bag out on the ground and come back in a couple of days and it is gone. Trailcam says they love it!

Comment

Working...
                    X