Coon Trap by "BOSS BUCK"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coon Trap by "BOSS BUCK"

Just got 5 of these in from Boss Buck. They are way easier to set than the Griz. I am putting them out tonight. I will keep you posted on good they work.
    [ATTACH][ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	Coon Trap by Boss Buck 003 (Medium).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	24760457[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

How does this thing work?

Comment

My uncle just made a prototype of a continuous catch coon trap that Im gonna get pics of for yall! He is using it and so far its doing GREAT!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtechlady View Post
        x2

Comment

X's 2???

Comment

Originally posted by maglite View Post
            My uncle just made a prototype of a continuous catch coon trap that Im gonna get pics of for yall! He is using it and so far its doing GREAT!!!!!
            patent first..... but would love pics

Comment

I caught six coons this weekend with mine. Let the fun begin.

Comment

curiosity kilt the coon....make sure you get some SLCPs ........Stuck Like Chuck Pics...

Comment

This is the Griz trap. The Big Boss has the same concept and easier to set.
                  [ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	Coon -1-Grizz Trap (Medium).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	23882135[/ATTACH]
                  Attached Files

Comment

I guess getting one hand stuck just wasn't enough??? people sometimes say coons or smart, I think they just never stop trying to get what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by maglite View Post
                      That thing would spin like a ferris wheel at my feeder!
                      I'm considering just sitting with my shotgun Fridday night. I hate to be making so much noise when I could be attempting to contract swine flu, but I gotta thin them out!
                      Last edited by tgil; 04-27-2009, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing if they work....

Comment

Okay, so I see the idea, how do you SET them? And can you post pics of the trap after it's set? Just curious how it is held open.

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
                            Okay, so I see the idea, how do you SET them? And can you post pics of the trap after it's set? Just curious how it is held open.
                            It pretty easy. You squeeze the spring down with one hand and there is a pin(trigger) with a notch on it that swings over the spring. There is a hole in the bottom of the piece of pipe about 1/4 " in diameter. The pin (trigger) goes in the hole up to the notch that latches on the side of the 1/4" hole. You put the bait in it first. When you set it the pin (trigger) that holds bait in. When they try to pull the bait out it sets the trap off. Pretty cool. Hope this helps. The traps are all set now. When I get a chance I wil take photo's with it set.

Comment

Come payday I'm order a few of these to do some thinning of the coon population in my hunting spots.

Comment

Working...
                              X