• Show
Clear All

[quote
    =Sparkles;13670072]Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

X2. Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      Anonymous Tbh’er just came in the shop and bought Steph a gift card. Amount and who it was are irrelevant. But the generosity of this person isn’t. Incredible act of kindness sir or ma’am.

Oh my goodness! This is incredible. Thank you so much for your love and support!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a dozen arrows in my garage that is taking up to much room, they have been cut so I need to know how long of an arrow you shoot. PM if you'd like.

Comment

I love threads like these.

Comment

It's selfish, but I always look to threads like these when folks bring up what used to be on the green screen, and what they miss about the old times.

This stuff happens here, and it is a joy to see. I've been around a few years now, and this is why I stay. I learn a lot, and I get to witness truly good people.

Good Luck EVERYDAY Ms. Stephanie.

Comment

Ok with Stephanie’s approval, would like to request any other donations and acts of extreme kindness to be held for the next person/group in need. She has everything and I mean EVERYTHING she needs to get going.

You people are incredible??

Comment

These are the stories I like to read about. If you need anything else please PM me. I have extra stuff everywhere and you are more than welcome to it. And thank you for what you do.

Comment

Good stuff. I think I got a little sand in my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Ok with Stephanie’s approval, would like to request any other donations and acts of extreme kindness to be held for the next person/group in need. She has everything and I mean EVERYTHING she needs to get going.

You people are incredible??
                    Thank you Jeff!!!!

Thank you so much everyone. I appreciate your generosity and I had no idea this is what would come of a simple thank you post. This is such a blessing to me.

I used to hunt with my sister and brother all the time. I feel like y'all are a shining light to help me get back in the woods and re-find that connection.

God bless you all.

Comment

There’s a whole lot........I mean A WHOLE LOT of awesome in this thread. Stephanie, so glad to see you back on the GS. Seems you’ve been through a very rough patch and I hope and pray those days are behind you. God bless and prayers for a new beginning for you and your boy.
                      I’m sure I speak for many of us here when I say I sure hope you can get to Nanza next year and we can break bread or maybe share some peach shine.

Good stuff here!!!

Comment

Thank you Asbow for hooking me up with a Target also!

Y’all are my heroes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like you are good to go hunting. I bought some Slick Trick broads awhile back that were being discontinued that I'm not using if you need some they are yours. If you don't have a place to go sit in the woods and reconnect and find some peace I have a place you can come and hunt. Not a big place but quite and away from the bright lights. My younger brother was killed in an accident Thanksgiving before last. We would start hunting in September and finish up in Feb. hunting isn't the same without him so I have some idea what your going through. This site has some amazing people on it. Wish you the best.

Comment

TBH is awesome!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

sorry for your loss and the tough times you are enduring. just take it one day at a time and don't be afraid to lean on family and friends when the burden feels to great.

prayers sent

Comment

Sorry for your losses Stephanie.That was a tough read..

Super proud of my TBH family well done guys,and gals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X