Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats TP3

Comment

I shot this little buck on our farm in Kansas the day after Thanksgiving. I only had a couple of days to hunt, so I couldn't be very choosy. A nice 10 pointer came in 2 evenings in a row, but I wasn't able to get a shot.

Comment

Good shooting BDann

Comment

Good shooting TP3 and BDann.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats again Brian!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats BDann.

Comment

Good shooting guys!!

Comment

Way to go Bisch, Randy, TP3, BDann and all who keep knocking them down. There has been a lot of really nice animals taken this year. Awsome shooting men.

Comment

Good grief!!! Great shooting all!! Things are picking up on here!!! All this venison is making my mouth water!!

Comment

Congrats on the doe and the spike. Good shooting guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        Get one of these off amazon, and you won’t have problems taking pics by yourself any more!!!!!

I have the bottom one, and it works great!!!!

Bisch

The problem is I would trip and fall on an arrow trying to get back behind the deer before the camera went off. LOL! neat tool have to get one.

Comment

2017 Trad Harvest Thread

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
                          The problem is I would trip and fall on an arrow trying to get back behind the deer before the camera went off. LOL! neat tool have to get one.

You need better reading comprehension! [emoji38] It has a remote control that bluetooths to your phone, so you don’t have to use the timer!

Bisch

Comment

Congrats Bdann. It will eat VERY good. That 10 would have been tough anyway.

Comment

Congrats to all! Been a lot of animals taken the last couple of weeks!!

Comment

Y'all are making my DD (Deer Depression) worse than ever!

Headed back out next weekend for an extended hunt, hoping to post multiple kills to catch up with all the celebs on here like Bisch!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X