Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

On our way west stopping for the essentials aka Jalapeño cheddar biscuit sandwiches... [emoji23]

Not much on the Covert to speak of so hoping for a little better luck at the other three feedpens . I’d like to see these two person minus their velvet but that’s it for me as of 8/26. Honestly not expecting much with all the green and acorns on the ground but you never know. I know we are gonna eat good and camp will be fun either way! Good luck to all y’all Angelo area arrow slingers. Shoot straight!

Last edited by Smart; 09-28-2018, 06:58 AM.

Comment

It’s that time! I’m ready for it. Been ready! Glad it’s finally here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heading west by 1. Good luck everyone. Definitely going to be a great and exciting season for sure.

Comment

Good luck guys! I live in San Angelo. If yall need anything let me know and I will help if I can.

Comment

Headed West!! Hope no one needs us but if you do need tracking services give us a call!!

512-689-7357

Comment

This afternoon is going to stretch out for ever, while I wait on Breck to get out of school.........

Rwc
              Last edited by Rwc; 09-28-2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

West bound and down!

Good luck to all

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  Good luck to y’all. Hope you don’t have to put up with jack all weekend! lol

They are a lucky group to have such a great lease mate!

Comment

Good luck to all. Will be headed that way before long. Plenty of beer and steaks loaded [emoji1360]

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                      Headed West!! Hope no one needs us but if you do need tracking services give us a call!!

512-689-7357

Zoch I think Trix growled a little when I showed her that pic

Comment

Good luck everyone! I have to coach football in the morning but will be out there tomorrow evening.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                          Zoch I think Trix growled a little when I showed her that pic

Hahahaha I bet. Only room for one tracking dog in camp in their minds lol. Good luck this weekend.

Comment

We have football in the morning but headed that way tomorrow afternoon to try and get my bow on this one with crossbow.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                              We have football in the morning but headed that way tomorrow afternoon to try and get my bow on this one with crossbow.

He looks tired.....

Comment

Headed to Paint Rock in less than 1 hour. Come on 330. Ready to hit the clock and be on my way.

Comment

Working...
                                X