? 09 F150 4x4 Lariat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? 09 F150 4x4 Lariat

Who has one/had one? The good bad and ugly. What did you think of it? Looking at buying one with around 130,000 on it but it looks solid and well taken care of.

Should be a good truck. Does it have a 5.4? If so good motor as that is after they changed to the better spark plugs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a '10 F150 4x4 Lariat and really like it. I have the 5.4 and have no complaints

Comment

I have a '10 with the 4.6(3 valve). Bought it at 100k and it's been great!

Comment

5.4 is a good running engine

Comment

I have an '06 with the 5.4 with 250K on it. Just want to make sure there weren't any problems as this was the first year changing from the two piece plug. I changed them all in my '06 and it really wasnt that bad.
            Anyone else?

Comment

I had an 08 with the 4.7 and it was a super truck. I put 111k on it and it was never in the shop for anything. I kept up regular maintenance and worked it hard. Only downfall was the 10 mpg...

Comment

ttt

Comment

I had a 2009 with a 5.4, FX4 Luxury Package. Great truck had 237,000 miles on it when I traded it in. Only had to put a new radiator in. Probably had something to do with me hitting a polypipe going 30 mph.

Comment

Working...
                  X