This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    Garrett will be gone in a few weeks, heard he may be one of the top candidates for the Giants, that would be interesting.
    This would be terrible for Dallas.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Yup he fell on his sword.....Uncle uncle..

Is this where I say “that’s a strange way to spell, you are right, Dale. And I have no further legitimate argument…”.

That’s rhetorical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Is this where I say “that’s a strange way to spell, you are right, Dale. And I have no further legitimate argument…”.

That’s rhetorical.

No sir....I already hinted at that above....with falling on your nitpick sword...Have a good one Dale..

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
          This would be terrible for Dallas.

Send him, good riddance. Great for Dallas!

Comment

Two things, First i thought this was a great game for Dak to build on given he really didn't have any run support. last season, he would have thrown for 180 yards when Zeke got shut down. i think he is proving he isn't a bus driver only.

Second, i saw an interesting tweet that Dak should not sign his contract until he finds out what the status of Garrett's contract is......not sure it will matter but what if that was the only piece of leverage to get rid of Garrett - would Jerry do it???

Comment

Has anyone already pointed out that the Cowboys are the most valuable sports franchise in the WORLD for the fourth year in a row according to Forbes??? Valued at five billion, makes twice as much (340 million) is sponsorship and premium seating at his stadium than any other team. Say what you want about Jerry's motivation but he's obviously doing something right when it comes to $$$.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
                Has anyone already pointed out that the Cowboys are the most valuable sports franchise in the WORLD for the fourth year in a row according to Forbes??? Valued at five billion, makes twice as much (340 million) is sponsorship and premium seating at his stadium than any other team. Say what you want about Jerry's motivation but he's obviously doing something right when it comes to $$$.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Yes...very obvious.. I don't recall anybody every saying anything to the contrary there..

Comment

Zeke’s numbers from Sunday against the mythical stacked box.

Comment

I don't think Garrett will be back, I hope.... He is in the last year of his contract and hasn't gotten an extension. Injuries and suspensions have been minimal this season and he probably needs to get deep into the playoffs at least to the championship game with the team he has. I don't see that happening at all, probably 9-7 and winning the east cause the rest of them suck. They will have to go on the road in the wild card round and play one of the much better coached NFC teams and be one and done again.

Comment

Originally posted by RickH78 View Post
                      I don't think Garrett will be back, I hope.... He is in the last year of his contract and hasn't gotten an extension. Injuries and suspensions have been minimal this season and he probably needs to get deep into the playoffs at least to the championship game with the team he has. I don't see that happening at all, probably 9-7 and winning the east cause the rest of them suck. They will have to go on the road in the wild card round and play one of the much better coached NFC teams and be one and done again.
                      I don't believe they will even win the east. As far as those great coaches, maybe we could get that young genius McVay.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Zeke’s numbers from Sunday against the mythical stacked box.

If the box was not stacked then every single lineman should be cut today, I think you should go look at the game again, I watched numerous plays where Zeke was hit by more than one at the line of scrimmage, there was nowhere to go, Zim said he was going to make your boy Dak win the game with his arm, he had a hell of a game but he came up short, Russell Wilson knows how to win a game, I believe he did it last night, he uses his legs, Dak did not run 1 single time, he also made an awful decision to try and squeeze a ball into a very covered up Zeke, he had Cobb running wide open for a TD, great QB's do not miss that, especially 40M dollar QB's. And I am not blaming Dak for the loss, he certainly played well enough to win, it was a team loss from Dak to Zeke to the O line down to the coaches. And the God awful linebackers, forgive me for calling Smith a generational linebacker.

Comment

I wouldn't cut anyone, well besides Jeff Heath and Awuzie. I can't stand those 2. It comes down to the coaches and game plans. Zeke is one of the best RBs in the league and yes they overpaid him bigtime but that's beside the point. There are probably at least a dozen other coaches in the league that can make adjustments and get better productivity out of a RB. The cowboys played against such a team Sunday night. They had Cook bottled up in the first half just as Zeke was. What did the Vikings do? They made a few small adjustments to get him going. What did the Cowboys do, they kept running Zeke straight into the *** of the O-line that was getting blown up the whole game. This team has plenty of talent to make a run at a Superbowl but the coaching is subpar. It's past time for Garrett to go.

Comment

What happened to all that presnap movement and motion that made Moore look so creative looking the first week or two?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                              What happened to all that presnap movement and motion that made Moore look so creative looking the first week or two?

That is mind boggling. Why in the wide world of sports would you go from that back to last years offense? Was it working too well?

Comment

Your season is saved!!

Comment

Working...
                                X