Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
    I’ve been tinkering with the Coinbase app. It looks like I can trade the 4 main (Bitcoin, bitcoin cash, Ethridge, and Litecoin)but not all of the smaller stocks y’all are referring to such as ripple or tron. Anybody else using the Coinbase app?
    You will need to buy one of the three main coins on coinbase, then make a new account on one of the other exchanges (bittrex, binance, etc). Once you have a new account on one of the other exchanges, you can send you bitcoin/litecoin to that exchange, and sell your bitcoin for a different coin. Not all exchanges have all of the same coins. Bittrex doesn’t have tron for example. But they have ripple

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      Don't know, but I'd bet the count down will get stuck at 11.
      BAHAHAHAHA! I’m sitting in a work training this morning and laughed out loud when I read that.

Comment

What about bytecoin? Will it do anything?

Comment

Why isn't BCD on coinmarketcap?

I can find it's own page on there but don't see it in the top 200.

It shows 37.00 on there. LOL,***?
          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-13-2018, 10:12 AM.

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] your killing me smalls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Skinny

Comment

Winner!!! Haha!!!

I think the tiny fat man in North Korea may have built this tron rocket for Justin Sun. Lol!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Using LTC to send to other exchanges is working out pretty good. Bought it on the dips and made money after selling it on the other exchange. Enhanced buying power baby!!!

Comment

I'm at 12,500 Tron now. LOL.

Goin back in for more ripple after seeing this:

Nevertheless, it's pretty clear why Ripple has quickly climbed the ranks, and it would be completely plausible, based on this comparison, for Ripple to surpass bitcoin to become the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world at some point in the future. Of course, a lot will depend on whether the Ripple team can make good on its scalability promise once more financial institutions latch onto its blockchain technology.

Comment

Well... at least we're not stuck at 0.11 anymore.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	24526739

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        I'm at 12,500 Tron now. LOL.

Goin back in for more ripple after seeing this:

Nevertheless, it's pretty clear why Ripple has quickly climbed the ranks, and it would be completely plausible, based on this comparison, for Ripple to surpass bitcoin to become the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world at some point in the future. Of course, a lot will depend on whether the Ripple team can make good on its scalability promise once more financial institutions latch onto its blockchain technology.
                        Where did that info come from?

Comment

I think it’s going to take a while before this stuff can truly be profitable. Right now people are selling and getting out, which is making the only way to actually make $$ the pump and dump method. Presently there’s no intrinsic value- no dividend or the like- and even all the recent hype with XRP, and Justin’s constant (flat) promises, are doing nothing.
                          Last edited by Etxbuckman; 01-13-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Look at ETH go!!! She's been my saving grace while LTC and Ripple have taken dumps.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                              Where did that info come from?
                              The Motley Fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                I think it’s going to take a while before this stuff can truly be profitable. Right now people are selling and getting out, which is making the only way to actually make $$ the pump and dump method. Presently there’s no intrinsic value- no dividend or the like- and even all the recent hype with XRP, and Justin’s constant (flat) promises, are doing nothing.
                                That's why you buy and just let it sit. Either you lose 3,000 or make a half million.....or more.

Comment

Working...
                                X