Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta try this soon

Comment

Made my first batch today and it tastes great. Earlier someone asked if anyone has tested for alcohol content . I scanned through the posts but may have missed it if there was a response. I calculated it to be 16 % alcohol by volume, or 32 proof. Does that sound about right ?

Comment

just ran to the liquor store... i had to try this.

Comment

Originally posted by wickll View Post
          I calculated it to be 16 % alcohol by volume, or 32 proof. Does that sound about right ?
          I don't know if that is correct, but 32 proof is really weak. You would have to drink a gallon of it to get anywhere, considering that most liquor is around 80 proof.

Comment

A quart will more than suffice "to get anywhere "

Comment

1 gallon of fluff to 750 ml bottle of everclear weakens it a lot...

190 proof drops way below 80 proof when diluted that much....

it's probably somewhere in the 40 proof range, 20% or a very, very strong wine...

probably quite tasty, but sounds way to sweet for my liking

Comment

Simmer... Down..... Now....

Comment

Gonna have to try this one

Comment

Sounds to good will try soon

Comment

Use to make the real stuff. Strawberries or black berries instead of apple is delicious too!

Comment

Bumping this cause tis the season.

Comment

Oh yeah! Time to start making some. Already got people hitting me up

Comment

Going to grab all the ingredients on the way home today. Work Christmas party tomorrow night, going to bring this. Should make for some interesting stories on Monday around the water cooler.

Comment

Made myself another batch yesterday. It's potent!!

Comment

I have some going right now. I've always made peach, trying apple this time. Smells good!

Comment

Working...
                                X