Casa MagnaClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327256809.946335.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	24044944
    Great smoke

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
      You guys go for it. Sadly, I have to get some work done for Monday. Need to spend a few hours behind a mouse and keyboard, but will be back at it tomorrow evening. Contemplating now what my next matchup may be. You guys are sure making me want more than I have. May have to make a stop on Monday to pick up some new, different stuff. Maybe a couple new sips of spirits as well.
      I'm right there with you. Going to make a Specs run tomorrow. Any sugestions on a little more of the spicy/woody end. Both spirits and sticks combo...

Michael

Tapatalkin on the Droid

Comment

Nice alternative to ice. Get the chill and no watering down of the drink!

Comment

Well, I'm not going to be able to do a "live burn" tonight. We are about to go to our neighbors house for drinks and sticks on the patio. I think it would be rude of me to be Tapatalkin' instead of visiting but if he goes to the restroom I'll try and post an update. I have a couple bottles and my humidor at the door now.

So, no ideas from my previous post? I want to try something new. What's your favorite stick and scotch? I'm going to make a Spec's run tomorrow for something new.

~Michael

Comment

Rocky Patel Edge tonight.
            Attached Files

Comment

Tatuaje Cabinet Tainos, an American made stick I would put against any Cuban in a blind taste test

I don't do Scotch, but I really recommend makers 46 to go with the tainos.

Comment

To start a Hecho A Mano Vintage Reserve with a little Weller. Going cheep tonight...
                Attached Files

Comment

I can't play tonight, I'm still working. I hate projects. Oh well, keeps me in cigars and whiskey, HA! If I can get things finished up soon I'll hit see if I can't sneak one in.

ENJOY!

Comment

Could be interesting.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I fired up the 'el cheepo first then wrapped up with my last Cuban Monte Cristo in honor of our brother Ryan. OMG, it was soOoo good! I hope you all have the opportunity to burn such a fine cigar!

Still, on to Speck's tomorrow. I need some input...

Comment

Glenrothes select reserve IS good.
                        Thinking my next try might be Glenlivet nadurra. Would also like to try some of the Bruchladdich or Bunnahabhain. If you pull the trigger on any of those, please share your thoughts.

Comment

Don't know if Irish whiskey has any appeal for ya, but Redbreast 12 is THE best I've ever had. Kind of opposite of Scotch. The Redbreast comes on at the finish; warm and toasty. Everyone I've turned on to it has been pleased...

Comment

Taking it easy tonight. RP 1990 and a glass or two of Jack. Simple.

Last edited by Ron Meloni; 01-23-2012, 09:40 PM.

Comment

For what it is, these little guys are great smokes. Just what I needed tonight.

Comment

This stuff is GREAT!
                                Would make any cigar better!!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X