Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox pro

Comment

Killed two coyotes yesterday morning. Just ordered the inferno with a mojo. I’m done with the coyotes, been doing baits for three years, just not enough. Did catch one in a snare not too long ago. Great video, I don’t think I’ve posted to here, I’ll try and do that tonight or tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Predator - FoxPro; turkey - primos imo

Comment

I’ve run a fox pro crossfire for the past several years called in several bobcats and tons of fox and a few coyotes. From talking with people in contests and a friend that used to work for Johnny Stewart Foxpro is the way to go just due to the quality of their sounds

Comment

This is "Untitled" by Matt Cardenas on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
              Killed two coyotes yesterday morning. Just ordered the inferno with a mojo. I’m done with the coyotes, been doing baits for three years, just not enough. Did catch one in a snare not too long ago. Great video, I don’t think I’ve posted to here, I’ll try and do that tonight or tomorrow.

Dude that's wild! I have had great success with my coyote caller, the Bullet HP by Convergent Hunting Solutions. Most coyotes I ever got in a night was 6. It also has hog sounds, and they work! I brought a whole sounder out of the woods once.

Comment

Fox Pro but the Bullet by convergent will probably be my next call.

Comment

Working...
                X