Inauguration Riots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rwlopez59 View Post
    Soros doing his work. Breitbart had a list of 75 organizations with anarchist ties. DOJ does nothing to stop them, but let a cop do his job and lets see if the DOJ is not investigating them! Hopefully this all changes under President Trump.
    It may well with the new AG. Inciting to riot is a federal felony. Soros and all the others paying these scum and directing their activities should be charged and jailed and prosecuted by the feds.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      It's what happens when you give kids participation trophies

I do like that they're destroying democratic owned businesses, idiots
      Man I am so sick of this being thrown around. If the "participation trophy" generation act like spoiled brats, it's the generation that raised them who is at blame!

I'm a borderline Gen X/millennial . I got a "participation trophy" the 1st year I played baseball. I didn't expect it and at the age of 6 I was self aware enough to know I was the suckiest player on that team! I didn't expect a trophy and knew I didn't deserve it. But it was the parents and coaches who orchestrated that, not the 1st grade Me.

Boomers and gen Xers pointing their fingers at millenials is like my 2 year old pooping her diaper and screaming mess. You are darn right it's a mess, one made by that generation! It's time they practice the "self responsibility" they preach and accept responsibility for the attitude of the gerantion they parented and raised. As the old saying goes, the Apple doesent fall far from the tree!

And yes, it's a glorious day that Obama has vacated the White House, and Trump has made some right moves already. Hopefully it continues!

Comment

Few water cannon trucks needed
        Ok this cold night and those youngsters with all those electronic cameras and phones would disperse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Man I am so sick of this being thrown around. If the "participation trophy" generation act like spoiled brats, it's the generation that raised them who is at blame!

I'm a borderline Gen X/millennial . I got a "participation trophy" the 1st year I played baseball. I didn't expect it and at the age of 6 I was self aware enough to know I was the suckiest player on that team! I didn't expect a trophy and knew I didn't deserve it. But it was the parents and coaches who orchestrated that, not the 1st grade Me.

Boomers and gen Xers pointing their fingers at millenials is like my 2 year old pooping her diaper and screaming mess. You are darn right it's a mess, one made by that generation! It's time they practice the "self responsibility" they preach and accept responsibility for the attitude of the gerantion they parented and raised. As the old saying goes, the Apple doesent fall far from the tree!

And yes, it's a glorious day that Obama has vacated the White House, and Trump has made some right moves already. Hopefully it continues!
          Some might not agree with you, but I do. As a boomer myself, I saw it first hand, although I didn't raise my kids that way. I busted asses when they needed it, just like my daddy did. All my kids work for a living !

Comment

Preach on. I'm 37 so in between but completely agree with you. If a child is messed up I'm looking at the parents.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyjames4900 View Post
              Few water cannon trucks needed
              Ok this cold night and those youngsters with all those electronic cameras and phones would disperse!

That's what I was thinking. Sure would be fun to watch the roaches scatter.

Comment

I agree with you but as a 31yr old it drives me nuts to see so many of my generation and the next being self entitled little s****s. The members of TBH obviously don't typically fall into this crowd but I have no other explanation as to what is going on with the country. Seeing people riot and not be able to explain why blows my mind.

Looking forward to things changing with Trump in charge!

Comment

The "time out parents". This got you the "participation" babies.

This is the result of taking discipline away from the parents, schools, and churches.

Thank you libs.

Comment

I spent 30+ years in uniform defending their right to peaceful protest, but when the violence and vandalism starts, the gloves should come off.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                      I spent 30+ years in uniform defending their right to peaceful protest, but when the violence and vandalism starts, the gloves should come off.
                      Thank you for your service. I agree 100%. As a "melinial" these protest to get a point across are fine... But as soon as 1 person decides to be aggressive the whole protest needs to be shut down. Get the billy clubs out and pretend your at the batting cage!

Comment

Ain't gunna lie fellas.. in the back of my mind today was a little scary crossing the border. Luckily nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                          I Dallas they're showing the tens of protesters on the news .
                          Lol! They called and got one of our medics to go staff an extra whambulance and it wasn't long and he came back...said it wasn't much happnin'. I'd love to do a drive by....with my 1000gpm water pistol!

We need some more global warming so we can just melt off a buncha these snowflakes.

Comment

Haven't seen this much crying and going on since the Vietnam protests.

Comment

#butthurt

Comment

With this logic you need to also include the Greatest Generation because they're the ones that reared the hippies and losers that started it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X