Clear All

Thoughts and prayers for your family!

Comment

More prayers sent up .

Comment

Prayers Continuing.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Most Precious Heavenly Father, right now we ask You, be in that operating room. Care for this little warrior Emmett. Guide his surgeon's hands and make them steady as they do Your work Lord. Give the whole medical team that is working right now wisdom and supernatural abilities as necessary to do Your work in healing Emmett's heart that he may grow as Your son grew. In Your word Lord you told us in Luke: 2:52 that Jesus continued to grow in stature and in strength and in favor with God and men... Lord we ask that for Emmett. See that he is a squared up young man that is strong, wise, and loved in favor with You Lord as well as his fellow man. Give mom and dad comfort as they cling to each other and to You lord during this time of waiting. Bring them all through this trial to a brighter day of rejoicing. We ask these things in Your Son's name, the name of Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.
          Amen! Well said Charlie

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for complete and supernatural healing for Emmett. Praying for his parents, his family, and his medical team as well. Praying for Emmie as well, that all is well and will be well. All this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for y'all!

Comment

Good luck little Guy and my prayers are with him and family.

Comment

I keep checking back in for an update... Come on Emmett, you n the Lord got this under control!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      I keep checking back in for an update... Come on Emmett, you n the Lord got this under control!!
                      Same for me. Prayers continue!

Comment

Prayers sent for a successful surgery and quick healing for Emmett.

Comment

Prayers up for Emmett and Emmie. I work downtown, if you need anything please feel free to ask.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers for the little fella and his family.

Comment

God is good. God is so very good. Our amazing little superman rocked his procedure. You won't a pair of more relieved parents.

Seeing our little guy off this morning was one of the most difficult things we've ever done. Seeing him laying in his bed post op with all of the tubes and wire was a pretty tough sight as well. The staff did an amazing job keeping us informed throughout the procedure. Halfway through, our informant told us that it was determined that the situation we were most hopeful for was found, and that his aortic valve was normal and healthy. Hearing this was such a relief. From there, the surgeon trimmed tissue out around his valve, and from his septum. After that, they placed his pacemaker, then closed him up. We finally breathed a huge sigh of relief upon hearing this. We were on the home stretch.

I can't express enough how blessed we are with such an amazing family. Our family completely filled a waiting room. I don't know how we would have got through this day without them. Then there are all of you guys. Flooding Facebook with your support and prayers for Emmett. We can't thank you all enough.

We have a busy few days upcoming as we start slowly remove his tubes and wean him from his medication. Thank you all again for the prayers, and please keep them coming as we get through these next few critical days.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X