No announcement yet.

Trespasser help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that the full size image off your covert? If it's the one you got on your phone/computer, go get the full size image off the card in the camera. It will have better resolution and might help with the plate details...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Is that the full size image off your covert? If it's the one you got on your phone/computer, go get the full size image off the card in the camera. It will have better resolution and might help with the plate details...
      Pic of a pic. Even on laptop with original post it's blurred. I'll update with outcome. Someone else had trespassing and theft broad daylight Friday and Saturday very close. Not sure if they are connected but he could have been staking things out.

Comment

I bet the GW or sheriff already knows who he is, send them the pic.

Comment

If you know who it is and see the truck weekly why not snap a quick picture from a similar angle for comparison reasons as well as a clear picture of the plate then forward everything to the GW?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas276 View Post
            I bet the GW or sheriff already knows who he is, send them the pic.
            Already done!

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
            If you know who it is and see the truck weekly why not snap a quick picture from a similar angle for comparison reasons as well as a clear picture of the plate then forward everything to the GW?
            That's the plan. Dont know who it is just know he drives by regularly on our road. Just waiting for him to come by again. I am not the only one watching for him.

Comment

It amazes me how bold and dumb people are. Let me just drive right on in, look around, no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                It amazes me how bold and dumb people are. Let me just drive right on in, look around, no worries.
                Its because you aren't allowed to defend your land anymore against trespassers. It used to be that you could be shot on sight and if you were real lucky the landowner would just use rock salt to teach you a lesson.

Comment

Wait till he drives on your land again then go lock gate behind him and call GW and LEO's!!

Comment

Sherrif called and stated he knows the description of the truck well and will get back with me. Extra patrol in our neck of the woods. Just a waiting game! The truck also has red and blue lights on the front bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Anyone clear this license plate up a little? Actually see the truck pretty regular on our road. Next time I see him I will confront askin reason for being on my place and why he turned a couple cameras off. If I can get the plate cleared up I may just leave it up to the GW.

Rear plate is clearest pic I have.
                      Taking a cell phone picture of your computer monitor showing a picture, and then posting a tiny version of that picture on TBH, is not a good start. Send me the ORIGINAL file straight from the SD card and I'll see if we can try the ol' CSI Enhance Trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        Sherrif called and stated he knows the description of the truck well and will get back with me. Extra patrol in our neck of the woods. Just a waiting game! The truck also has red and blue lights on the front bumper.

I'll throw rocks at him if i see him around town!

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                          gw should have access to technology to clear up the plate.
                          [ATTACH]908018[/ATTACH]

Comment

Sorry to be negative but I'm already worked up knowing once you and LEO catch him red handed nothing will happen to him but a slap on the wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
                              If you clear it up I can run it and the owner
                              And how you going to run that? Hopefully not with TCIC. Felony bud....or.maybe misdemeanor. Anyway, a BIG no-no that way....

And dont get bored like one of ky officers did one night and run the POTUS. You will get a visit within 24-hours from some people in suits.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by DFWPI; 05-14-2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post
                                I'll throw rocks at him if i see him around town!
                                Bag of nails!

RiverRat1 I hear ya. Sgt told me he recognized the vehicle. There is history with the guy. Hopefully it's more than just trespassing and they can do more than that to him.

He sure doesn't want me to find him on my place especially a second time!

I had bow blinds and stands piled on the edge of the woods for relocation that he went right by. Didn't mess with any. Believe the cameras that were messed with were done prior to his visit. I did have some hog doggers on the place a couple months ago. Repositioned cams yesterday and just set 2 on video mode.
                                Last edited by Antlers86; 05-14-2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X