Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL Commish Goodell: Social Justice Campaign Between NFL, Players ‘Just the Beginning’

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      NFL Commish Goodell: Social Justice Campaign Between NFL, Players ‘Just the Beginning’

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018...ust-beginning/
      Its business

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Its business
        You sir are the TBH voice of straight forward no b.s. reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Only thing hurting is cable companies in general.
          U ain't lying. I had no idea that folks were going other routes at such high numbers. We are always the last to know ......it's my wife's fault.......lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

The NFL demostraing gang bangers are fixing to kick off a WWE football football league. Don't know if will the WWE will succeed or not but they've opened the door for them.

I wonder how many of the protesting gang bangers made it to the pro bowl?

Comment

Anybody care to post that latest FOX contract for the NFL and Thursday Night games ?

Here is a hint, the price did not drop.

Comment

At least you're not an obnoxious troll.

Comment

Yall are awesome. Just a discussion / back and forth

Comment

Anybody care to post that latest FOX contract for the NFL and Thursday Night games ?

It is up, but Budweiser coming back on board threw in a lot of ad $$. CBS and NBC didn't want it very bad though.

Comment

Went up by $200 million from what is being reported.

Comment

I saw that!!! Just Thursday night...wow......FOX is liking something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lowest Super Bowl ratings in 8 years. Good job gents. Im betting next year will see an even bigger overall decline in viewership which year to year they have been anyway.

The puppy bowl on Animal Planet was fantastic by the way

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            Lowest Super Bowl ratings in 8 years. Good job gents.

I didn't even know who won until I got to work today and saw Philly was burning. ...such sore losers.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                              Lowest Super Bowl ratings in 8 years. Good job gents. Im betting next year will see an even bigger overall decline in viewership which year to year they have been anyway.

The puppy bowl on Animal Planet was fantastic by the way
                              How to lie with statistics...

Tell the whole story
                              It was still the 6th highest watched tv program in the history of mankind.
                              Over a third of all eyes in this country were watching that game last night

LoL 19 of the 20 most watched tv shows in history were super bowls (The last episode of mash being the outlier)
                              The Top 9 were all super bowls of the last 9 years with yesterday's show coming in at #6

You can't fight the numbers.

Let me delete this in a few minutes so I won't be called a troll for tinkling in y'alls pea gravel flakes
                              Last edited by texansfan; 02-05-2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

I thought it was an excellent game and I sure am glad I watched!

Comment

Working...
                                X