No announcement yet.

Vegas Cover Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't the cops initially say he destroyed/removed his hard drive from his computer? No computer expert but the seems to be walking that back some, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Press conference today at noon!
      Sheriff: FBI Has Ongoing Case Against Individual Other Than Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
        Plenty of things don't add up. Tuned in for developments. Not holding my breath, but tuned in.

X2

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          21,000 hrs of footage...how about releasing a couple minutes of it.
          Now if they did that everyone would realize this his all been a cover up from the word go now wouldn't they..... Not a snowballs chance that happens voluntarily. At this point in the game that can't afford that..

Reguardless the truth will eventually be uncovered..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Now if they did that everyone would realize this his all been a cover up from the word go now wouldn't they..... Not a snowballs chance that happens voluntarily. At this point in the game that can't afford that..

Reguardless the truth will eventually be uncovered..
            I think maybe they placed their bets on the fact that if they made this a long drawn out case eventually admitting to a cover up later than sooner....most people would have forgot and moved on..thus not impacting the Vegas economy as bad.

Comment

I think maybe they placed their bets on the fact that if they made this a long drawn out case eventually admitting to a cover up later than sooner....most people would have forgot and moved on..thus not impacting the Vegas economy as bad.
              My thoughts too... Im sure they are hoping it just goes away... Most of the populous, for whatever reason, seem to forget extremely quick. They know this..
              Fortunately there are a few investigative reporters that I believe are not going to let this die.. I sure hope that's the case!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                So you really think the average citizen in the middle of being shot at has the ability to distinguish a single rapid fire gunshot from multiple shooters?

I think that’s reaching........a lot.

The amount of panic, screaming, running, trampling, etc that was going on.....I think I can honestly say I would give a **** less if it was one shooter or multiples I would be concerned about getting my *** out of there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                I have thought the same thing. I take report calls all the time where the average person can really really twist the smallest thing way out of proportion due to fear. (Those 12 foot cobras that flare out and show their fangs, before going behind the washing machine, usually turn out to be a 16 inch grass snake). People think "both ends of the crowd were taking bullets, so there had to be more than one shooter for that to happen." From that high up and afar, moving the muzzle a few inches left and right can put bullets all over town, several street blocks away, in a matter of seconds. Several bursts to the north end crowd, and then several bursts to the south end crowd, within brief seconds, is realistic from his spot. I'm not saying he was for sure a lone shooter, but to say that he wasn't, because of how the vast area got hammered with bullets, is not a solid speculation. If there was more than one though, I hope they're all caught and dealt with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

So far my new heavy gauge tin foil hat is doing a good job. I'm safe for now.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Copy and pasted for a later reminder..

Comment

Gives guilty people time to move. Then it's a lot easier to avoid questions etc.

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      So what exactly would the FBI need to do for you to not believe them? I don't understand how anyone can follow this and not be 100% sure we are and were being lied to.

Comment

This is a link to the released report, they basically rehash the same info for 80 pages. But it has some new pictures. I dont know why Paddock had so many bipods on his long guns, the way they are dispersed seems odd too.

Comment

Tune in to FOX now.. Martha has new info. After commercial break.

I wonder what it is..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            Tune in to FOX now.. Martha has new info. After commercial break.

I wonder what it is..
                            What was it?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                              What was it?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                              Just more confusion, smoke and mirrors.

Comment

I definitely don't believe we know the whole story. But I am not sure its something we need to know. It is strange that this has died down so fast and that the liberals are still not marching against gun rights using the bump stock AR platform. This was a tragic event and within a week the media was almost silent while a single shooting elsewhere is discussed for months. Is it a cover-up or simply, is it LEO being quiet while the actual investigation is being completed, or is it simply the government hushing the press to prevent people from stopping travel plans to a location dependent upon visitors. The economy would greatly suffer if folks decided Vegas was unsafe. Whatever the reason this has been the strangest mass shooting ever in how the press and liberals have reacted.

Comment

Working...
                                X