Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doublelungem97 View Post
      8pt

Whiteout face? Hiding from the law? CIA, FBI? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I learned hard way. Deer hunters on Sville are worse than duck hunters when it comes from them following you and your vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
          I learned hard way. Deer hunters on Sville are worse than duck hunters when it comes from them following you and your vehicle.

100% legally harvested buck, and howd you learn "the hard way"? And idk why i do it but always have always will!!

Comment

Originally posted by doublelungem97 View Post
            100% legally harvested buck, and howd you learn "the hard way"? And idk why i do it but always have always will!!

Posted a pic a “ok” Buck I shot. 2012, to this day they still ask “you’re the one who shot that buck that was posted onthere”

Comment

But hey... where’s your hunter orange? [emoji848][emoji848]

Comment

Posted a pic a “ok” Buck I shot. 2012, to this day they still ask “you’re the one who shot that buck that was posted onthere”

Haha that's funny!!

Comment

I gave up, learned my lesson on ladder stands this year. To busy out there and too heavy. Will be back with a lock on and sticks I guess so I can be more mobile.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

But hey... where’s your hunter orange? [emoji848][emoji848]

Didn't want it on for the pic, stupid i know

Comment

Here's a photo of the nubbin buck that I saw Saturday morning. Hopefully a bigger-bodied deer will move through at a similar range. Slept in and didn't hunt this morning, which was probably for the better since there were so many hunters out for opening weekend. I'll try to get in a few weekday evening hunts after work this week. I work in Caldwell and can usually get off by 3 pm.

Comment

Originally posted by rattler03 View Post
                        Here's a photo of the nubbin buck that I saw Saturday morning. Hopefully a bigger-bodied deer will move through at a similar range. Slept in and didn't hunt this morning, which was probably for the better since there were so many hunters out for opening weekend. I'll try to get in a few weekday evening hunts after work this week. I work in Caldwell and can usually get off by 3 pm.

****, how high up are you?

Comment

I was 24 feet up according to the range finder. The next time I hunt this tree, I'll be aiming for about 20 foot because the tree was ever so slightly leaning and the floor of the stand ended up sloping away from the tree a little bit.

I've never hunted that high before, but it wasn't really that scary. This is the first time I've hunted east of IH-35, so before now I was just lucky enough to find a tree that was big enough and straight enough to hand a stand from. I was either on the ground or in a tripod, mostly.

Comment

blue chair

I remember talking to you opening morning about the guy with the blue chair. And it wasn't me i don't hunt that side. lol

This season is going to be a long one. It’s unfair to us veteran hunters to Sville WMA. All these new guys show up opening weekend not know right from left and walk in and throw a ground blind anywhere. Before you walk in with your ground blind (or blue chair) scout the area first. Don’t set your ground blind 50yards from me....

Comment

Anyone hunting today im stuck at a dang osha meeting for work be hitting it tomorrow morning if I can wake up in time haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
                                Anyone hunting today im stuck at a dang osha meeting for work be hitting it tomorrow morning if I can wake up in time haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Me and the wife and a friend are. Slow morning other than pigs. Opening weekend crowd is gone thank god.

Comment

Working...
                                X