No announcement yet.

Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a good start. May go for a hike tomorrow pending weather. Need to hit a new section.

Comment

Hello everyone, I will be heading to Whitney to do a little scouting next weekend. Anyone else going to be down there?

Comment

I'm always there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          LW! Good to see you posting! Been missing ya here. How is the Lil Forest Princess? Sounds like your living life fully.
          All is good we now have a little man now to!

Comment

Originally posted by LWArchery View Post
            All is good we now have a little man now to!
            That's awesome! Guess the Lil Forest Princess is gonna need a guide through the woods.
            And one more hunting buddy for ya, sure ain't gonna hurt too. .

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

How's the gas problem out your way Texas Grown , should I stay or should I go?

Comment

I was driving home this afternoon. And there's a traffic slowdown. Come to find out people were waiting in line to get gas. I bought gas Sunday evening for the truck. And Tuesday evening for the Lil car. It's all going to be over in a few weeks. And prices will be back to normal. Everyone is trying to fill up because the price is going up over the next few days. Then will hold there due to demand for a little while. Then it will drop, short of having another disaster.

Comment

So I went out to check my sites the other day. Parked where I normally do and take off walking, about 60-70 yards past the entrance I walked up on a dude stretched out on a blanket asleep. Wouldn't have bothered me as I'm not a ranger and my truck was locked except he was bare *** naked. So I went on in a little further and called ACE to come get him. They showed up about the time I was getting back out and handled the situation

Comment

On another note, anyone seen any dove this morning? I'm hunting at my mothers place. Seen only 4 could only shoot at 1 I missed. Well just had 1 more I missed it too

Comment

Ender, was that you that interrupted my nap?

Comment

Dove

Was out this morning. Lots of dove!! Got 4 but missed like 12. Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn today!!

Comment

Beautiful morning out. Whitewings just left the roost. And 64 degrees. Perfect!

Comment

I'm headed back home now , rebaited all 3 spots and looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                              I'm headed back home now , rebaited all 3 spots and looks good.
                              If I got a "rebate" for every time I put out corn, I'd be corn rich and $$$ rich.

Comment

I got a call from Bass Pro today the crossbow I had a rain check on finally came in. I haven't had to adjust the scope yet so it's ready to hunt now. It's a Carbon express x-force , not as Harvey as my Bear or as wide and has a better scope on it. My son said he'd use it but only after he gets something with his bow. My wife wants it!

Comment

Working...
                                X