Glenn Waldrop - Rest in peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glenn Waldrop - Rest in peace

Hello, my name is Danielle Waldrop and I am the wife of Glenn Waldrop. My husband has been a part of this wonderful site for many, many years. I have a wonderful Jack Russel puppy, Marley, that we were able to get from this site that is my new "child", as well as meeting many new friends, finding new firearms, and so many laughs!!!

My husband lost his life Friday, January 20th after a leg amputation and a 14 open heart surgery. His blood was septic and unfortunally it infected his heart a lot more than expected. This all came as an increadble suprise, as he seemed to be doing fine the weekend before putting him into the hospital. However, after spending two week in the hospital and fighting for his life, he was unable to fight no more.

Every single day Glenn returned from work, diaylses, or just a day out, the first thing he did was open his computer and go to the Texas Bowhunter Site. This was the one place he could go that gave him much peace, solitude, and always made him smile! I just want to thank so many of you that contributed to that. I will miss him more than anything in the world, but I will also miss all the stories, pictures, and laughs that he shared with me on this wonderful site!

Our prayers are with you and your family. Very sorry for your loss!

Comment

Mrs. Waldrop you have our most sincere condolences. While I am new to this section the folks on this site are good people who care about each other and help each other even though many of us has never met. I pray that God will comfort and keep you in the days ahead and give you peace.

You are welcome to stop in any time and share the fire with us. Thank you for letting us know and again our deepest sympathies are with you in your time of loss. God bless you and yours.

Gary
      Last edited by DRT; 01-26-2017, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Hi, I did not know your husband personally, but I am very sorry for your loss. He will always be at the camp fire with us and in all of our hearts. Prayers for you and your family. Please don't be a stranger to TBH. You, like your husband will always be welcome.

Comment

I also did not know your husband personally but I am sorry for your loss and pray for you and your family in this difficult time.

Comment

Prayers for your loss Mrs. Waldrop.
            I did not know your husband, but I know that he will be missed by many.

Comment

Very sorry. Prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry for your loss. I hope you will come visit from time to time. Prayers up for healing and comfort.

Comment

Sorry for your Loss and prayers up.

Comment

Very sorry ma'am. You will be in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers for you in this very difficult time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for your loss Mrs. Waldrop

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing with us, you will always be welcome here. Stay strong and prayers sent to you and your family.

Comment

Our condolences go out to you and your family ma'am. Ya'll will be in our prayers

Comment

Working...
                              X