Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be heading out tomorrow to Dryden. I'll keep you guys posted on the weather conditions. We should have access to our place even if it rains.

Comment

I wish I was headed out as well, but my UTV and trailer are both in the shop for at least another 3 or 4 days. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
          I wish I was headed out as well, but my UTV and trailer are both in the shop for at least another 3 or 4 days. Good luck!
          Thanks! Hopefully we come back with a buck.

Comment

Good luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Kidd View Post
              Thanks! Hopefully we come back with a buck.

If not, bring back some camera pics!

Comment

Looks like it is raining along the the east side of 349 this morning. Hopefully we will get enough to keep it green and browse strong.
                Adios,
                Gary

Comment

Yep,

I hunt on the east side of 349. We could use the rain. When I was out there two weekends ago the browse looked pitiful. I haven't seen it that way since the drought in 2011. I'll be going out next weekend. I hope the country stays a little wet. At least enough to keep the dust down!

Comment

Following! I'm between Juno and Pandale
                    Ready to get out in 2 weeks and hopefully sling an arrow!

Comment

I'm following this thread as well. I'm in North Western Crockett County. We're going tomorrow hopefully will be able to harvest a good buck. Either Mule deer or Whitetail.

Comment

Stopped to pump gas in Hondo. So far the skies have been cloudy but no rain. Will post again when I get to Del Rio.

Comment

Well guys this past weekend was a lot of fun. I did not get to harvest anything but did get to see a nice 8 pointer on Saturday morning. He came out at around 7:30 am, he hanged around at a distance just looking at me before he decided to leave. My buddy made a bad shot at a doe and we were unable to find her. Also, game wardens are out and about so make sure to have everything in order. Hopefully I'm out there next weekend.

Comment

How wet was it?

Comment

I recently saw both aoudad and mouflons on the western fringes of val verde county. I am curious if you folks see them as well and if it is common?? Best of luck when you get back out there...

Comment

[QUOTE=Black Gold;12785311]How wet was it?

The main road was hell to get through but we were able to make it to camp. Saturday morning was a wet hunt but it stopped by around 11 am. The rest of the weekend was just cloudy.

Comment

Working...
                                X