Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
    Will do.
    There’s a few pretty good pictures of the guy, so an ID might be possible.
    I’ll have to get the GPS coordinates from my hunting buddy, since my phone took a dump right after I downloaded the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Please send that email or call the warden office. That kind of stuff really gets under my skin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't get to hunt LBJ this year. Just didn't have the time to make it out there and put in the scout time needed. I was to busy training the new pup. Looking forward to getting back out there next season. I also like that everyone here has been very helpful to everyone with question unlike a lot of other forums. Granted nobody has just plainly come out and asked for which unit to hunt on. Maybe I will see some of y'all in the woods this year. Might go out looking for some sheds as well.

Comment

Hey y’all just curious. I can legally call predators in the grasslands correct? Hunting with bow only. I was gunna check with the office in Decatur but there closed on weekends, lucky fed jobs lol thanks fellas

Comment

Originally posted by Calihunter1 View Post
          Hey y’all just curious. I can legally call predators in the grasslands correct? Hunting with bow only. I was gunna check with the office in Decatur but there closed on weekends, lucky fed jobs lol thanks fellas

Can't be electronic

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
            Can't be electronic

Ya it’s not all hand calls

Comment

Originally posted by Calihunter1 View Post
              Ya it’s not all hand calls
              Can electric calls be used or not? That includes the little push button ones you can hang around your neck. Or is it mouth calls only? For predator hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by cloud8a View Post
                Can electric calls be used or not? That includes the little push button ones you can hang around your neck. Or is it mouth calls only? For predator hunting.

No electric calls

Comment

Anyone been doing any hog hunting lately?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

You can use mouth and/or electronic calls. Shotgun, muzzle loader and archery are legal.

If you're hunting at night it's a good idea to make a courtesy call to the Wise County Sheriff's Office, (940) 627-5971, and let them know what area you will be hunting. They dispatch the local game wardens. The GW will appreciate not having to jump out of bed to check you out.
                    Last edited by Froggy; 02-12-2018, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Txbowslaughter View Post
                      Anyone been doing any hog hunting lately?

We got one 3 weeks ago. They are out m there

Comment

We got one 3 weeks ago. They are out m there

Heck yeah! I'm hoping to get out there soon and look around.

Comment

Heck yeah! I'm hoping to get out there soon and look around.

We got on 10 of them 2 weeks before that and I freaking missed two at 8 & 10 yards. Long story, but I have to shoot lefty now!

Comment

We got on 10 of them 2 weeks before that and I freaking missed two at 8 & 10 yards. Long story, but I have to shoot lefty now!

Bad shoulder or surgery? Dang man I'm hoping to get on some hogs soon.

Comment

Bad shoulder or surgery? Dang man I'm hoping to get on some hogs soon.

I wish. Missed them because I am no longer right eye dominant and didn't realize until end of deer season! Hoping it was just bad eye prescription. Just haven't went it to check yet. Was definitely frustrating, since I was on so many deer leading up to figuring out the problem.
                              31, 41 and 44 have hogs. But they are moving so just pick a creek and go for it!

Comment

I wish. Missed them because I am no longer right eye dominant and didn't realize until end of deer season! Hoping it was just bad eye prescription. Just haven't went it to check yet. Was definitely frustrating, since I was on so many deer leading up to figuring out the problem.
                                31, 41 and 44 have hogs. But they are moving so just pick a creek and go for it!

Oh dang that must have been a crazy switch. Heck yeah I'll check around those areas. Appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X