Archery range around Dallas area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunterlo70 View Post
    I haven't practice in a few months. I usually practice near cinnamon creek. My brother lives about a mile from there and at the end of their neighborhood, is a trail that leads to a creek with plenty of space to shoot my targets. I just don't want to drive over half an hour after work. Actually, it'll take me close to an hour to get there with traffic
    Most areas in the city are off limits to shoot a bow except for a range. Most ranges are by membership and some allow guest for a small fee. I might be getting the Texans outdoor only membership but haven't done it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
      Most areas in the city are off limits to shoot a bow except for a range. Most ranges are by membership and some allow guest for a small fee. I might be getting the Texans outdoor only membership but haven't done it yet.
      Yeah, I do not mind paying the fee. I will call Elm Fork tomorrow to make sure. Otherwise, I guess I won't have a choice but make the drive to cinnamon creek to sight in the bow and shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterlo70 View Post
        Yeah, I do not mind paying the fee. I will call Elm Fork tomorrow to make sure. Otherwise, I guess I won't have a choice but make the drive to cinnamon creek to sight in the bow and shoot.
        You may have it figured out already. Elm Fork has nothing to do with the archery range. Call Texas Archery Academy.

Comment

I wish Texans was able to keep the TI property
          I loved shooting there and the lit range with 24hr access

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You may have it figured out already. Elm Fork has nothing to do with the archery range. Call Texas Archery Academy.
            Thanks. I'll contact them now today.

Comment

ok i got it. Elm Fork is open to the public on weekends only with a 10 dollar deposit into their Honor Box on the practice range.

Comment

Working...
              X