Interesting article on global warming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting article on global warming.

Its a hoax, this article seems to prove all the " warmer winters " is horse hock.
    The globe goes as the sun spots go....and currently there are no sun spots. Its going to get a whole lot colder in the coming years. I just cant wait for all the " climate scientist"
    who have been calling for less fossil usage to start begging for more of it to warm things back up

Comment

When global warming was quickly changed to climate change...that was the big indication that something wasn't right about the whole deal

Comment

What ever happened to the hole in the ozone layer? Weren't we all supposed to be dead by now?

Comment

Whether global warming or climate change is real and/or is caused by human activity, as someone who loves the outdoors, I believe we have a responsibility to protect the environment and do all we can to make sure it is preserved for future generations.

Comment

Originally posted by TB80 View Post
            Whether global warming or climate change is real and/or is caused by human activity, as someone who loves the outdoors, I believe we have a responsibility to protect the environment and do all we can to make sure it is preserved for future generations.
            What makes you think global warming is real? Why do you think they switched to climate change? Did you ever think it might be a tax or wealth redistribution scheme? Follow the money and you will have your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              What makes you think global warming is real? Why do you think they switched to climate change? Did you ever think it might be a tax or wealth redistribution scheme? Follow the money and you will have your answer.
              I didn't say it was real or not. And I am not here to debate whether it is real or not. All I am saying is, as someone who appreciates the outdoors, I would hope that we would all want to take care of nature so that we, and future generations, can continue to enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by TB80 View Post
                As someone who appreciates the outdoors, I would hope that we would all want to take care of nature so that we, and future generations, can continue to enjoy it.
                100% agree.

Comment

What ever happened to the hole in the ozone layer? Weren't we all supposed to be dead by now?
                  Think we were able to curb that with the ban on CFC's in the 80's-90's right?

Comment

Watch the full documentary here: http://adf.ly/1mRAseformer vice president al gore lends an appropriately sober face to the issue of global warming in this a...

So is this not going to happen again??

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-SV13UQXdk

So is this not going to happen again??
                      lol....that hasn't aged well. San Fran, Bejiang, Shanghai, Cutter, Bangladesh, and Florida are all still above water.

Comment

And that latest “research” released a few months ago proving the oceans were warming at excelerated rates? The one all over the MSM trashing trump for pulling out of the Paris accord? It was proven a lie this past week. The numbers were checked, and the authors of that “research paper” withdrew it from the scientific community. And only one mention on a fox morning show about it.

Comment

I bring this up all the time to the Climate Changers I know......we were supposed to have burnt the **** up by now.

Comment

I do believe that the climate is changing, I just also happen to believe that we dont have a lot to do with it. The only constant is change.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              I do believe that the climate is changing, I just also happen to believe that we dont have a lot to do with it. The only constant is change.
                              agreed

Comment

Working...
                              X