Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping Frogs have something left in the tank after last week. IF they are able to play as fast and with anywhere near the same emotion as last week this game shouldn't be that close IMO, but that's a big if after a deflating loss. If TCU comes out flat, they could be in trouble. Still have one spot on the OL to sure up at RG with not a lot of great options at this point. Haven't heard of any major injuries at this point but should find out tomorrow. Texas have any major injuries heading into this week?

Comment

Ags shall be destroyed and I have a new avatar Sunday morning
      Last edited by 150class; 09-17-2018, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        Just what I read on Texags that when it opened it was -2.5, but it swung quickly. Seems like a BIG swing in an hour, so seems odd to me as well.

Bama opened at -27 but I think it may be down to -24 now.

Auburn opened at -27.5 over arkansas... That seems low. Arkansas is horrendous
        Ah, TexAgs. I think the ol boy got his "+" and "-" mixed up.

I have saw it open at Texas +2.5 and it has moved to +3 on Vegas Insider. With getting 3 at home, that puts TCU about a TD favorite so pretty much in line with that I thought it would be.

Comment

The line opened TCU -2.5. It seems like a play on TCU dominance over the last decade and an unknown to what step the Horns have actually taken.

TCU is fast, I mean freakishly fast and If they play clean, they could line up with nearly anyone in the top 10 and go toe to toe.

They didn't play clean and It got the best of them.

I had this game as a loss before the season and I havent seen anything that makes me think otherwise.

Purple Kryptonite 2.0
          Last edited by Chad C; 09-17-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            This thread needs pitchers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            That is a ****** pic!

Comment

Hope the tigers can stay focused and not have a hangover from big win and watch out for trap game with LaTech... we have a history of playing these games a lot closer than I prefer.

Comment

How bout dem Tigahs!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Hoping Frogs have something left in the tank after last week. IF they are able to play as fast and with anywhere near the same emotion as last week this game shouldn't be that close IMO, but that's a big if after a deflating loss. If TCU comes out flat, they could be in trouble. Still have one spot on the OL to sure up at RG with not a lot of great options at this point. Haven't heard of any major injuries at this point but should find out tomorrow. Texas have any major injuries heading into this week?
                  Not close, huh?

Good luck with that.

It's back on. Shock the Nation 2.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    The line opened TCU -2.5. It seems like a play on TCU dominance over the last decade and an unknown to what step the Horns have actually taken.

TCU is fast, I mean freakishly fast and If they play clean, they could line up with nearly anyone in the top 10 and go toe to toe.

They didn't play clean and It got the best of them.

I had this game as a loss before the season and I havent seen anything that makes me think otherwise.

Purple Kryptonite 2.0
                    The overall speed of TCU scares me, especially with how USC was able to get deep on Texas. That seemed to be the only thing that worked for them was the deep ball.

Gary P will coach circles around Herman, so hopefully the Texas players will carry some juice from the USC game and TCU comes out flat. This is an opportunity to steal one back from the Maryland game. This is not a season ending game if Texas takes the L as most people had this penciled in as an L before the season, but a win would go a long ways into getting the train back on the tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Not close, huh?

Good luck with that.

It's back on. Shock the Nation 2.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I think you missed the IF. It will be hard for them to replicate how hard they played, especially after losing. I expect a let down and slow start, hoping I'm wrong.

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 4

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        The overall speed of TCU scares me, especially with how USC was able to get deep on Texas. That seemed to be the only thing that worked for them was the deep ball.

Gary P will coach circles around Herman, so hopefully the Texas players will carry some juice from the USC game and TCU comes out flat. This is an opportunity to steal one back from the Maryland game. This is not a season ending game if Texas takes the L as most people had this penciled in as an L before the season, but a win would go a long ways into getting the train back on the tracks.

I agree.

Although, now’s when the REAL fun begins for Texas. They’ve got the 13th toughest remaining schedule in the country. With at least 4 teams that are better than USC.

They need to use their size advantage every chance they get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Last edited by Chad C; 09-17-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

You heard it here first! Texas is back!
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	6352BC15-5583-4D47-A544-894B1E908AFB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	24554235

Comment

It was as "lackluster" as a 48-10 victory can be, but the Ags took care of business. Hopefully the McCoy injury isn't significant and he'll be 100% by Saturday. Hopefully Rogers will be back to form, as well.

I only caught intermittent plays from the Horns' game, but props for handling a talented USC team.

It seemed like every time I switched over to check in on ABC the Frogs were making a big play, but I guess tOSU had a run in the third and TCU couldn't recover.

Should make for an interesting game at JJF@DKRWMS this weekend.

HUGE win for LSU! If I'm honest, I hope that Auburn just isn't as good as expected, but I fear Coach O is getting buy-in from his players and they will be a tough out.

Bama. I heard they've outscored opponents 117-7 in the first half this season. Bama. I fear the Ags get a reality check this weekend, with Saban not pulling any punches. BAS...
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Hook'em

Comment

I watched Robinson in HS and enjoyed watching him again this past Saturday.

tOSU pulled out the victory, but TCU fought hard, and made some huge plays. Like has been said, their skill speed is more than legit.

I would probably pick TCU to win. I think Robinson is going to play great.

Comment

Working...
                                X