Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingib View Post

Thank you. Someone with baseball knowledge
    My apologies fuhrer. Not everyone can be a baseball God nor homer.
    Last edited by Bayouboy; 08-13-2018, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The next 16 games are all against the West. Multiple sets against Oakland and Seattle. They can either increase their lead in the West or drop into second place.

I really hope they can figure it out at home.

Comment

Them stros need to get healthy quick! It sucks not having your horses as September approaches.

WS Hangover....seriously? Did you see the first 3+ months of the season?

Comment

Same thing happened last year ....
            I blame the ****in allstar game.... but i digress..
            ...remember ..they arent getting blown out...the B and C teams are competing....
            It will be fine.

Comment

I just wish Colon Mckew would get hurt, not because I don't want your boys to have another good run, but just because he's a little *****.

Hope Tuve, Carlos, and George get back soon though.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I was at Friday nights game....with Cole on the mound. Aside from Marisnicks diving catch there was absolutely ZERO excitement in the park. NONE !

It is really sad seeing 4 AAA players in the lineup. something is fishy with Altuve, he didn't want to go on the DL and he as been there over 3 weeks now.....

Comment

I was at Friday nights game....with Cole on the mound. Aside from Marisnicks diving catch there was absolutely ZERO excitement in the park. NONE !

It is really sad seeing 4 AAA players in the lineup. something is fishy with Altuve, he didn't want to go on the DL and he as been there over 3 weeks now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I just wish Colon Mckew would get hurt, not because I don't want your boys to have another good run, but just because he's a little *****.

Hope Tuve, Carlos, and George get back soon though.
                      Dont be hatin' on McCool.

Comment

And me and the wife are back at the ball park lol

Hopefully Verlander doesn’t get destroyed like lately

Comment

Whatever you do....

Just Don't Look At It!

Comment

I’m going to refer to this display as “the curse of Osuna”.....smh

Comment

I Was at the juice box tonight. One of the worst games I have been to in a while. These guys are in first and have Oakland crawling up there backside and they are showing no fire. Correa looks way to timid. Been waiting on a consistent offense all year. Its mid August and still nothing. I am also sick of hearing how we have injuries. The new guys need to step up. Sorry for the rant. I am just ticked off after attending this horrible game.

Comment

Astros are just resting up before the final push to win another AL Pennant.

Comment

Working...
                                X