Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      That doesn’t pass the smell test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm sure Harbaugh isn't happy, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        USC isn't a huge deal. Top 20ish. They lost their QB much like OU and will have inexperienced guys starting. It spells disaster for both. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        The guy that doesn't know a football from a gourde weighs in. Saved. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Durkin may be done at Maryland

Crazy deal. I'll keep my opinion to myself

Comment

So, then there is this....

Florida State has signed a multi-year agreement with IMG Academy to hold some of its preseason practices there, starting next week.

Power move here: Today, #FSU signed a multi-year agreement to host a portion of its preseason practices at IMG Academy. By establishing IMG as a preseason location in future years, FSU is now able to publicize the activity & invite media to cover practices at the location.

Time for Texas to open an academy via alumni and use the LHN if this is allowed...

Not sure how this can be legal

Comment

Maryland game getting easier

Comment

College football needs the season to start. They are trying to burn it down this offseason.

Urban is thanking Maryland.

Comment

Current Maryland players describe a culture of fear and intimidation within the football program in the run-up to offensive lineman Jordan McNair's death.

Yep

Comment

Man that Maryland story is dark. If it is what they say it is, the head coach and strength coach don’t deserve to be anywhere near athletes. This thing looks criminal.

I couldn’t finish the article. It just went on and on. One thing is for sure, lawyers are about to get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                      Man that Maryland story is dark. If it is what they say it is, the head coach and strength coach don’t deserve to be anywhere near athletes. This thing looks criminal.

I couldn’t finish the article. It just went on and on. One thing is for sure, lawyers are about to get paid.

I just don't get it. This isn't the first example of this and I have seen it (maybe not quite this bad) at the collegiate level over the years. I promise you that back in the '80's if a coach had berated or thrown something at about 75% of the guys I played with, that coach would not have made it off the field. Don't get me wrong, our coaches chewed our asses out something fierce, but it was never in a degrading, machismo way. Seriously, they would not have made it off the field. 99% of the guys I played with were great guys off the field but there was an edge among almost all that would not have allowed that type of behavior from anyone. Heck now a days there are even examples of it in the pro's as well. I don't get it. I coached HS for a very long time and gave plenty of butt chewings but certainly hope I never once left a kid feeling like he was less of a human than me. If I ever did, I would have expected him to pop me in the mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        The guy that doesn't know a football from a gourde weighs in. Saved. [emoji23]
                        Ran a 4.62 at the official timing event.

Comment

This guy is an Urban Myer disciple and I would bet the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. A lot of what came out of Florida after Myer left matches pretty closely to these descriptions.
                          Nothing to this extreme, but belittling players, using insane workout's to force players to quit so you can hold it over them later. This guy didn't come up with this on his own, he learned it somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                            This guy is an Urban Myer disciple and I would bet the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. A lot of what came out of Florida after Myer left matches pretty closely to these descriptions.
                            Nothing to this extreme, but belittling players, using insane workout's to force players to quit so you can hold it over them later. This guy didn't come up with this on his own, he learned it somewhere.
                            Hmmmm. There have been grumblings at Texas about the same topic. [emoji848]

Comment

Well that could be interesting......

Comment

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

The classic urban re-direct...

Remember this?

“My initial reaction is this is a bull**** redirect. McMurphy won’t corroborate and this guy won’t tell us who his source is or even affiliated with (Ohio State?) so....?”

Last edited by Chad C; 08-11-2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X