This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    No!!!! That’s the end of my fishing and football doesn’t fill the void (or bow hunting).

Fishing season never ends! You just wear more clothes! I will agree flinging arrows doesn't fill the void! It does help though! I can usually make it a couple weeks between trips in the fall!![emoji2]

This time of year maybe 3-4 days tops!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LMAO at fishing being compared to bowhunting. Come on man. LOL.

Comment

Texas will beat one of the teams they should not beat here. Either USC or Oklahoma. Not sure which one yet. My guess is USC.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Texas will beat one of the teams they should not beat here. Either USC or Oklahoma. Not sure which one yet. My guess is USC.

My guess is both and TCU gets them once again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            My guess is both and TCU gets them once again.

I'm not sure TCU is going to have a LT that can control Hager this year. The only saving grace is the defense should be either 1st or 2nd in the conference

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              I'm not sure TCU is going to have a LT that can control Hager this year. The only saving grace is the defense should be either 1st or 2nd in the conference

Behind or in front of Texas.

Comment

Behind or in front of Texas.

I figure they will be #1 and #2 in no particular order barring any major injuries to either squad.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  I figure they will be #1 and #2 in no particular order barring any major injuries to either squad.

Did TCU lose a starting safety?

Comment

USC isn't a huge deal. Top 20ish. They lost their QB much like OU and will have inexperienced guys starting. It spells disaster for both. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      LMAO at fishing being compared to bowhunting. Come on man. LOL.
                      Well your fishing might not compare.

Comment

Did TCU lose a starting safety?

Not that I've heard. Innis Gaines has replaced one of the returners as the starter if that's what you mean? They lost a freshman S/LB for the year in the last couple of days but he was going to be a special teams guy.

Comment

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

True!! My ocean fishing doesn't compare but get me in the crappie woods look out! It's been 6 days since I've snatched a slab out the lake but I've been in gulf shores 4 of those days. Still haven't caught anything bigger than a crappie but I'm not trying too hard! Cold Yuengling and oysters taking priority over surf fishing! Texoma next week. Got a lot of work to do it sounds like! Need to find 7 big ones for next Sat!

Heck I almost forgot!! Geaux Tigahs!!![emoji106]

Last edited by Slew; 08-10-2018, 05:33 PM.

Comment

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

So, then there is this....

Florida State has signed a multi-year agreement with IMG Academy to hold some of its preseason practices there, starting next week.

Power move here: Today, #FSU signed a multi-year agreement to host a portion of its preseason practices at IMG Academy. By establishing IMG as a preseason location in future years, FSU is now able to publicize the activity & invite media to cover practices at the location.

Time for Texas to open an academy via alumni and use the LHN if this is allowed...

Last edited by Chad C; 08-10-2018, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Been offshore many times including this year. It's great but not even close to bow hunting and deer camp. Im betting 92% of TBHers would agree with me. Some years ya just dont get to go offshore. A year without hunting is devestating. Lol.

Not to mention the cooler weather and college football. No contest.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

So, then there is this....

Florida State has signed a multi-year agreement with IMG Academy to hold some of its preseason practices there, starting next week.

Power move here: Today, #FSU signed a multi-year agreement to host a portion of its preseason practices at IMG Academy. By establishing IMG as a preseason location in future years, FSU is now able to publicize the activity & invite media to cover practices at the location.

Time for Texas to open an academy via alumni and use the LHN if this is allowed...

That doesn’t pass the smell test

Comment

Working...
                                X