Trespasser help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    I'm at a loss to understand the comments disparaging the OP. I can only assume you are folks that have never owned any property. Once you've found, bought, and worked your *** off building a piece of land up into what you want, you don't want any goober off the street treating it like it's public land.

I lock my gate going and coming, it looks the same whether I'm there or not. If you know me, you can call and if I'm there I'll open it. If you don't know me, you're not welcome. BTW, I treat other folks' property the same way.
    I'm not sure if your talking about my comment but it was one of the few that was not for stoning this fellow at first sight but it was also not disparaging the op. I just suggested that not everyone pulling through your front gate has ill intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
      A lot of Melanin in that elbow skin. Good luck solving your problem.
      I saw this too. Prolly spider web tat. Pinche vendejo.

Gettem gone Antler86. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
        No, my truck is white and has a “I’d rather step in sh*t than smoke it” bumper sticker on the back.
        I dont get the bumper sticker.

Likey dookie? No likey doobie?
        Hardcore.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
          I dont get the bumper sticker.

Likey dookie? No likey doobie?
          Hardcore.
          No man, the comment was made in response to Lone Wolf’s original reply to my post. His initial response was something to the effect that the trespasser was possibly me. I grabbed his quote and replied with the bumper sticker response (it’s a Jerry Jeff Walker reference). It was weird because he must have edited his response right when I grabbed the quote making my post seem from left field. In regard to your question, I have no issues with the doobie.

Comment

For the people that don't think the OP should have had the nerve to post about this here is a suggestion.......just scroll on by.......If you do not think this should be a discussion then please feel free to not discuss it......

Personally I just live a few miles north of Canton so I am in the neighborhood and I appreciate the post about trespassing scumbags so I can keep an eye on them up here in my neck of the woods. I probably will never see them but you just don't know.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
              The OP said he sees the truck weekly. Wouldn’t it be easy to just flag him down when you see him instead of going out and ranting on the World Wide Web? Just a thought.
              But this isn't the world wide web. This is a specific forum with infinite resources to include people that live all around you that have eyes and ears. The OP tapped this resource to perform a specific function that he could not do, knowing there are members on here that can.

Comment

This wont even sniff the gulf!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  But this isn't the world wide web. This is a specific forum with infinite resources to include people that live all around you that have eyes and ears. The OP tapped this resource to perform a specific function that he could not do, knowing there are members on here that can.
                  Exactly! I didn't post here asking for everyone's to be on the lookout. I simply asked if someone could clear the license plate number up. I have no way of doing so and have seen it done many times here. Some people need to learn to hit the back button!

Man what has happened to TBH. SMDH at some of the responses and questions being asked.

I have contacted all local authorities and neighbors. They are all aware and I already have more info why he is here on a regular basis. It's just a waiting game now.

For the 4 members who have text and called me that are probably 30 miles or less away I appreciate the extra eyes.

Before I go into anymore of a "Melt Mode" I better stop here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                    So we now assume that an open gate or lack of a gate is an open invitation to enter a property that doesn't belong to you or you have been previously been given permission to enter?? SMDH

If I see your front door open I am welcome to just walk into your home with no invitation other than an open front door?

Dwellings are completely different than property. I’m not discrediting the OPs issue but you can’t cry wolf without first doing your due diligence no matter how frugal it may seem

Comment

Originally posted by J-Carp View Post
                      Dwellings are completely different than property. I’m not discrediting the OPs issue but you can’t cry wolf without first doing your due diligence no matter how frugal it may seem
                      House, land, car it doesn't matter they all fall under Property of another individual!

Yes there were 2 "No Trespassing" signs that he went by.

Comment

Logical fallacy. So your back yard is not your dwelling. I am free to drive on up your drive way and if your back gate is open I can head on in? Dip in the pool maybe?

Comment

Some on here are missing something about rural land owners. They will take the shirt of their back if you needed it. They will come over with a bigger tractor no questions asked if you need the help. Present yourself to the land owner and he will probably throw some food and drink down for you and shoot the breeze. Trespass on his land without presenting yourself and prepare to see a different side of him.

Comment

This thought process is the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              This thought process is the problem.
                              It is prevalent on here. Post anything about trespassers or poachers and watch them come out of the wood work to defend their own.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                                Some on here are missing something about rural land owners. They will take the shirt of their back if you needed it. They will come over with a bigger tractor no questions asked if you need the help. Present yourself to the land owner and he will probably throw some food and drink down for you and shoot the breeze. Trespass on his land without presenting yourself and prepare to see a different side of him.
                                As John Wayne says "Get the hell off my spread"

Comment

Working...
                                X