X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips
    Dang man that's a heck of a hit
    Originally posted by jpowledge
    He had another thread then asked mods to delete it.

Man thats a hit. I am seeing some rigs stacked in the eastern panhandle but I also just saw 2 cactus rigs raised in the last couple of weeks. Maybe it will come back around in a few months.

They say the recent price increase was due to the weakening of the Dollar. Thats not a good thing either!

Yeah it is a big hit for a small company. It looks like it is not over yet. I don't know what happens if we get down to 3-4 rigs. I see some of our hands out and about and they are all ready to be back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
      Yeah it is a big hit for a small company. It looks like it is not over yet. I don't know what happens if we get down to 3-4 rigs. I see some of our hands out and about and they are all ready to be back to work.
      What do y'all do? Seems like I was thinking you where in trucking?

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
        What do y'all do? Seems like I was thinking you where in trucking?
        I work for a drilling company.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
          I work for a drilling company.
          Kind of a broad answer lol

Comment

I still check on this thread almost daily.

Detoxed and hopefully back on track with informative information as it was intended for.
            Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post

Detoxed and hopefully back on track with informative information as it was intended for.
              Thank you sir. I dont have much to add but I do like following what is going on without all the unnecessary drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                The founder of our company, Edward Jones, used to say, "make hay while the sun is shining...but ALWAYS put some in the barn for rainy days."
                I am going to have to use that one for sure! Hope everything recovers quickly and this downturn does not last too long

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post

Thanks Devin! Greatly appreciated.

As for my side of the fence, no changes. Still not on rotation so that's good. Making/staying a hand and keeping the comp men/engineer happy seems to be working. Now if I could get my nighthand to drill as fast, we'll have even more job security. Keep hearing different stories about what oils gonna do. Hurry up and wait to see what happens. Continued prayers for those still looking.

Comment

we sell a lot of Teflon parts to some of the big companies. Just got an email from there corporate office asking for an immediate 25% discount on all the goods we provide them. Guess we will be losing that business. We could maybe drop our prices 5% and pay all our bills still. Not sure how they can ask for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
                      we sell a lot of Teflon parts to some of the big companies. Just got an email from there corporate office asking for an immediate 25% discount on all the goods we provide them. Guess we will be losing that business. We could maybe drop our prices 5% and pay all our bills still. Not sure how they can ask for that.
                      Easy! I've heard of several other companies that are on location say they have had to cut their prices by that and then some to keep the little work they still have... Seems the only way to keep afloat right now is to be cheap

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                        Easy! I've heard of several other companies that are on location say they have had to cut their prices by that and then some to keep the little work they still have... Seems the only way to keep afloat right now is to be cheap
                        Yep, my son has a service company out west. His prices have always been on the lower side, to be more competative. He has had to cut those prices by 40% since December to keep in good graces.

Comment

Comment

I hear ya on having to drop to keep good graces. but they sure didn't pay us any more for these same parts when oil was at 150 bucks.

Comment

What does a pumper do in the oilfield?

Comment

boh347 what app are those screen shots from?

Comment

Working...
                                X