No announcement yet.

South Texas Hunters 2016 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was at the ranch last week and it is starting to burn up. Deer are cleaning out protein feeders quick and I don't see that changing any time soon. It was definitely hot.

Comment

We made the 7 mile move from our old camp to our new camp on property...Not sure how our lease manager has made this trip every hunt for over 30 years. Really not sure how I've done it for 4. Thank God it's finally over! Ain't that right, DamonJ?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
        We made the 7 mile move from our old camp to our new camp on property...Not sure how our lease manager has made this trip every hunt for over 30 years. Really not sure how I've done it for 4. Thank God it's finally over! Ain't that right, DamonJ?

Yes sir!!!

And nothing was destroyed in the process!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
          Yes sir!!!

And nothing was destroyed in the process!

Well, a tailgate was, but that was during another process....

Comment

Well, a tailgate was, but that was during another process....
            I forgot all about that....

You got the wheels turning to get that taken care of yet?

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
              I forgot all about that....

You got the wheels turning to get that taken care of yet?
              Nah...Gives it a little character. I'll take care of it soon, just not a top priority.

Comment

Details on the cabin set up you have in the carport, did you build it out yourself or is that a package set up? Thanks

Comment

South Texas Hunters 2016 Thread

Growing in Dimmit county

Comment

Time to fill water stations. Most were bone dry when we got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Growing in Dimmit county

Wow I would say they are. He is pretty far along. Most of mine not that far.
                      Lot to look forward to this year. The quail and turkey hatch is the best I have seen on my place.

Comment

Looking good Boyzzz. That Dimmit deer is looking bad arse!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be down this weekend filling feeders and checking cameras.

Comment

It's DRY with DROUGHT conditions imminent without substantial rain soon where I am. I've been missed by a lot of storms with minimal rainfall since May 15. [emoji34]

Comment

Farmlogs has me at 10.11" since Jan 1. That's counting their 0.02" events [emoji36]

Comment

Working...
                              X