No announcement yet.

Ranger rear seat build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ran a chain by the air cleaner box to a bolt through the frame on my bosses new one. The bed wont come up unless the bolt is removed.

Comment

You ever finish the doors?

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
        You ever finish the doors?

Lol. Man I wish. I was actually thinking about just finishing up the other front one and closing off the cab behind the front seat just to get me through this season. I need to get back on it though.

Comment

I got to spend a little time in the shop this evening and pretty much got this thing knocked out.

All I lack is stapling three more of the covers to the plywood and mounting the seats. Bolting the floor plate down. Securing the bed so it won’t unexpectedly dump me out on my head.

I’ve got some turnbuckles that I’m going to use to secure it in the bed on 4 corners. I decided to add a hoist to the back since I’ll no longer be able stand in the bed to drag animals up in there. Hopefully I’ll get to try that out this weekend.

Comment

That skinning rack attachment is a great idea. I think I am going to steal your idea and have the old man weld up one of these. That looks great.

Comment

That looks awesome. I wish I had the shop, tools, and skill to do that. Great work!

Comment

I like the skinning rack idea!

Comment

You taking orders?

Comment

Originally posted by WamBow View Post
                    You taking orders?

Sorry man I barely have time to finish my own.

Comment

Came out awesome, great idea!

Comment

DONE!
                        Used turnbuckles in All four corners to keep it secured in the bed. I Put wing nuts on them so I could jam the threads so they shouldn’t loosen up on their own.
                        I really don’t have any intentions of having anyone riding up top. My plan is to use this to hunt off of wile parked. However I did make some little brackets to secure the bed just Incase the latch were to fail.

Comment

Forgot about the fully adjustable gun rest lol.

Comment

That came out very nice!

Comment

Man, that looks great. I need to find some time!

Comment

You have some serious skills. Congrats on a fine build.

Comment

Working...
                                X