Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annual Neighborhood Bucks Thread (3rd edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I don't see any protein feeders around. These deer have grown some amazing antlers without the supplement of protein feeders.... Amazing.
    Thanks for the pics and some beautiful bucks.

Comment

Cool Pics

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
        Wow. Neighbors. I now live off of Thornberry. I see lots of doe and a few small bucks, but no good ones.
        I could show you the trees a few hundred yards off Thornberry where I had tree stands and killed an awful lot of deer. They're backyards now. In fact, at the back of the new subdivision where there is a creek and what will now be green belt, there is a game tamer in the top of a monster evergreen tree. The tree had grown around it and there was no way it was coming down. My dad was born there in 1941. Back then it was waaayy out in the country.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw this one yesterday in Lago Vista when I was out there doing an appraisal. Lago is covered up with deer, however you very rarely see a decent buck.
          Attached Files

Comment

Annual Neighborhood Bucks Thread (3rd edition)

Not the ideal condition I like to snap photos of them in but here’s a guy that was roaming the Helotes area

Comment

Just a couple at Holly lake!
              Attached Files

Comment

, in northwest hills austin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Not the ideal condition I like to snap photos of them in but here’s a guy that was roaming the Helotes area

Darn shame!

Comment

Some good bucks in halls neighborhoods

Comment

Posting for mi amigo Dirt Nap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Where is that? Dang shame regardless! Saw a big boy chasing a doe in Grey Forest today.

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
                          Where is that? Dang shame regardless! Saw a big boy chasing a doe in Grey Forest today.
                          About 200 yards down the road from Floores
                          Last edited by 150class; 11-08-2017, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Well I told myself one of these cooler days is going to spark some interest to go rattle in one of the nearby parks and looks like today is the day. Get to go into work a little later than usual as it’s a slow day so I’m camoing up and going rattling in the city with a camera in hand.

Hopefully not to many tree huggers freak out with me being in camp lol

Comment

I'm gonna be moving to an area with decent deer herd..I'll have just over 1.5ac but I have a big dog that thinks everything is out to kill us...do they get used to each other or is he gonna run them all off?
                              I'm assuming the deer find the areas that dogs don't bother them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
                                That's heartbreaking.....

Comment

Working...
                                X