No announcement yet.

Flashlight Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back up for any of you guys who missed it. I think the special runs another few days.

Comment

Any of you guys gotten your lights yet? I've got some more Thorfire stuff on order, so I'll let you guys know if it turns out as good as these lights have.

Comment

Got mine the other day. Dang things are bright and seem well built

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
          Got mine the other day. Dang things are bright and seem well built
          X2. Really impressed with the lights. I will never spend $100+ on a flashlight again. I ordered 4 of them for 20 bucks each. Feels every bit as well made as my Surefires and bright.

Comment

I ordered 3. Great little light to be so small.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well that cost me. I love flash lights lol

Comment

Ordered the $24 kit with the charger and all. We shall see. It doesn't make sense to order an extra battery. I'll just get another kit haha

Comment

Got mine today and it seems like a great light for the money. My Fenix PD 35 is brighter but not by much. I like a couple of the Fenix features better but its dang sure not a deal breaker for this light. For the price you cant go wrong. There will be a few of thses going as christmas gifts this year. Thanks for the heads up Bowvista.

Comment

Got mine and it is what it is....i love a nice powerful flashlight. So here's my take....surefire....worth the money, but only for certain models. Dig on the internet and you can find deals. My favorites are my surefire maximus 500 lumen headlamp, I have a p3x fury 1k lumen handheld and it's awesome....and here is where u can get some serious bang for your buck.....buy a used surefire g2 nitrolon they run on 2 cr123 batteries. Then get on eBay and buy a Chinese 1k lumen upgrade head bezel combo. For the cost of the light we just bought w the battery for around 30 bucks. The little surefire g2 nitrolon will smoke anything hands down. And your in it for 30 bucks.

Comment

If u do the above. Don't get the malikov replacement head for the g2. The Chinese head will blow that malikov away. I got my Chinese head bezel combo for 13 bucks free shipping from China from sportsprite I think was the seller.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                        Got mine and it is what it is....i love a nice powerful flashlight. So here's my take....surefire....worth the money, but only for certain models. Dig on the internet and you can find deals. My favorites are my surefire maximus 500 lumen headlamp, I have a p3x fury 1k lumen handheld and it's awesome....and here is where u can get some serious bang for your buck.....buy a used surefire g2 nitrolon they run on 2 cr123 batteries. Then get on eBay and buy a Chinese 1k lumen upgrade head bezel combo. For the cost of the light we just bought w the battery for around 30 bucks. The little surefire g2 nitrolon will smoke anything hands down. And your in it for 30 bucks.
                        Originally posted by pervis View Post
                        If u do the above. Don't get the malikov replacement head for the g2. The Chinese head will blow that malikov away. I got my Chinese head bezel combo for 13 bucks free shipping from China from sportsprite I think was the seller.

I'm trying it now just for fun, but man thats a lot of work for stuff that may or may not work And dang it all has to ship from China. Im accustomed to my Prime 2 day!

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                          I'm trying it now just for fun, but man thats a lot of work for stuff that may or may not work And dang it all has to ship from China. Im accustomed to my Prime 2 day!
                          My thought exactly. I did the franken-light deal like that a time or 2, but got tired of all the work for not much more (or often NO more) light. I'll take an easy dependable tank of a light like these any day and not miss the minimal lumens I *might* get out of the long wait and hopes that everything fits right and works well.

Comment

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
                            My thought exactly. I did the franken-light deal like that a time or 2, but got tired of all the work for not much more (or often NO more) light. I'll take an easy dependable tank of a light like these any day and not miss the minimal lumens I *might* get out of the long wait and hopes that everything fits right and works well.
                            Exactly. But I decided to try it once

Comment

I couldn't sleep tonight and found this thread. Flashlight ordered. Hope it is as good as the Fenix

Comment

Gonna follow this. A man can't have enough flashlights or knives...

Comment

Working...
                                X