X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome deal at cabelas yesterday

I had to pass

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Smart move.....most of those scent killer products have a 1 year shelf life .[emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Rhats an awesome sale!

Comment

lol

Comment

That's like a Gander Mountain clearance sale...lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Smart move.....most of those scent killer products have a 1 year shelf life .[emoji6]
            Oh snap, serious? I've been using the same bottle for like 6 years now LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              Oh snap, serious? I've been using the same bottle for like 6 years now LOL.
              That's what I was thinking lol

Comment

That yellow little swishy mark on the bottle means that it is 30% or 40% off. They have that in the Cabelas store in the bargain cave. Everything marked down like that. That color thing is the discount.

Comment

You know you can make your own scent eliminator

Comment

Nope

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                      That yellow little swishy mark on the bottle means that it is 30% or 40% off. They have that in the Cabelas store in the bargain cave. Everything marked down like that. That color thing is the discount.
                      Everything else had a before price and an after though. This one didn't

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

That's the 0% off doorbuster sale .

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                          This is correct

But I didn't know that scent block stuff had a limited shelf life, guess I've just never read close enough. I guess that means I should play the wind better this year or buy some new spray

Comment

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
                            That's what I was thinking lol
                            Me too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Explanation

Anything marked "one of a kind," as that is, will have the same before and after price. Since there is no product number, there can be no original price vs sale price. Artifact of the (incredibly dated) software.

Either somebody got lazy while pricing, or that was part of a kit/package that was broken and they are selling the undamaged part, thus no UPC.

The cursive "C" stamps are a date code and offer increased % off depending on the month. Ask for the color codes.

They should replace the yellow as it is hard to see. Date, and person who priced the item, is on the Bargain Cave tag if you know where to look.

Used to run the Bargain Cave...

Comment

Working...
                              X