Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmock87 View Post
    5 days a week at work (military).

Usually 50% of the time when not at work...I don't care about being judged by others for wearing it either, so there's that.
    Thank you for your service.

Like many others have said, camo hat occasionally but not much else.
    I do wear "fishing shirts" a lot more often than I get to go fishing.

T

Comment

Have a couple hats I wear but that's about it unless run in to town when at the lease and I'm too lazy to change

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        Best answer!!!!

But it's one of those framed up blinds with windows and a door that is insulated and with batteries you can run an a/c, heater, tv, DVD player. So the idea it to basically have the same amenities as at home but in a single room that you get to hunt out of![emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Hey, don't make fun of something because it's comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by macoop View Post
          Hey, don't make fun of something because it's comfortable

Hahahaha. Not knocking it. I've seen a deer stand with all these "upgrades" and had a semi mirror mounted on the side so the guy could see behind him without having to turn around...

Comment

I have a Sitka hat that is camo that I wear sometimes. But that's about it. I have some other shirts and things that have archery logos/brands on them I have received as gifts over the years but the hat is the only thing that is camo.

Comment

Really only wear a camo hats
              Maybe a UA style camo summer shirt when I'm fishing.
              That's it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I've got a couple pairs of camo shorts I wear in the summer from time to time. That's about it.

Comment

I do, every day. belt and wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                    The real question is how many people wear camo to sit in a box blind???[emoji23]

That's funny right there

Comment

Think the only camo I own is camo crocs and I wear them all the time.

Comment

Only time I wear camo is when I'm duck hunting. Don't wear it to deer or hog hunt

Comment

Nobody wears face paint to work?

Comment

My son loves to wear camo, he's 11. I normally wear whatever cap or t shirt is within reach so yes sometimes

Comment

hardly ever. 1/2 the time i dont wear camo while huntin!

Comment

Wear Camo?

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                                Camo hat daily and shirt occasionally. I will wear camo in a box blind because I always wear camo when hunting because it's comfortable and I don't care if I get blood on it.

Exactly.... plus they are warm if I need them...some are cooler.... and usually are better built to withstand tears or rip on briars etc. It's really quite simple. I picture the folks that question it wearing their Affliction shirts with their blinged designer pocket flair legged blue jeans like a badge of non-camo honor in their rickety treestands made from a 2x6 in a tree.....but yes they are the better, tougher hunter[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Blood, dirt and tears on camo gives it character. Blood or dirt or tears on their Affliction shirts has them scurrying to the mall to get another one[emoji23]

And for the record...I mostly wear black in my blacked out boxes....but my older waterfowl cold-weather clothes, if I need them, are camo. I mean how ridiculous would it be if I said...."I gotta go buy some carhartts or more heavy black fleece in non camo colors because the fashion police think camo in a box blind is not within their hipster dress code?" Seriously.....I don't think folks think this through before they comment.
                                Last edited by Smart; 08-13-2017, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X