This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    This is more about the ripple affect of the others coming up. Management had all the leverage in the zeke contracts and completely caved on their word. Now what do y’all think dak and coop will do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't agree with the team having all the leverage. Zeke is a top running back and was going to get paid like it if the team wanted to compete now. The mistake was made in drafting him if the team did not want to pay that kind of money for an elite runner why draft an elite runner. Personally, I thought it was a good pick when he was drafted.

I would have a bigger problem paying Dak top $ more then paying Zeke top money. I think you pay for performance not character. It's great if you can get both but that has not been true of the Cowboys and the players they go after.

Comment

I don’t have a problem with it, I just hope he continues to perform at the level he has. But be ready for every other player wanting a big contract to hold out for it now that they set the precedent of paying out.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

This is more about the ripple affect of the others coming up. Management had all the leverage in the zeke contracts and completely caved on their word. Now what do y’all think dak and coop will do?

Call me in three years. You can worry about the ripple. I’m not worried about this stupid **** anymore. Let’s play ball

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Call me in three years. You can worry about the ripple. I’m not worried about this stupid **** anymore. Let’s play ball

I don’t plan on dying any time soon lol i wanna be good for 15 years not 3... i don’t wanna go back to the Quincy carter era!!! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Comment

Think Jerrah’s crow is tasting good for breakfast? Next up will be overpay for a mediocre QB! All that SJ and others have helped get back in shape....Jerry will tear down in a year

Comment

I don’t plan on dying any time soon lol i wanna be good for 15 years not 3... i don’t wanna go back to the Quincy carter era!!! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

They should have hired you[emoji23]

Give me a SB or two and I’m good for the next 10[emoji23]

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

I’m curious what the outs are…

And I’d make him sit this week.

Comment

They should have hired you[emoji23]

Give me a SB or two and I’m good for the next 10[emoji23]

I’ll eat crow if they do as i would be good with that too. I hope I’m wrong and they’re right trust me!

Comment

I’ll eat crow if they do as i would be good with that too. I hope I’m wrong and they’re right trust me!

I hate it deep down....but I'm ready for him to be here THIS YEAR!. If Dak has not improved, like we are told he has, we might be in the Quincy Carters years without Zeke anyway so I'm torn.. That mofo better get his **** together and keep his nose clean..

And hopefully with his new found wealth he can get a **** hair cut and beard trim. He looks like a **** Jamaican Ganja junkie.

Comment

I hate it deep down....but I'm ready for him to be here THIS YEAR!. If Dak has not improved, like we are told he has, we might be in the Quincy Carters years without Zeke anyway so I'm torn.. That mofo better get his **** together and keep his nose clean..

I’m with ya 100% on all that!

Comment

Management had all the leverage in the zeke contracts and completely caved on their word. Now what do y’all think dak and coop will do?
                        I dont get this either, from a strategic standpoint. Seems like management shot themselves in the foot with their public statements, when they ultimately did things they very clearly stated that they wouldnt.

Comment

I wonder if Zeke stirred Stephens drink last night, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                            I wonder if Zeke stirred Stephens drink last night, lol.

Congrats to your son and his new big money contract. Dad can retire now..

Comment

Congrats to your son and his new big money contract. Dad can retire now..
                              We have already started planning hunting trips around the world, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                We have already started planning hunting trips around the world, lol

Hahaha would you tell him to get a **** haircut!

Comment

Working...
                                X