• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabela's sell them too I believe.

Comment

napa auto parts is where mine come from

Comment

Appreciate all the responses and info. I’ll probably order some from Amazon.

Comment

even fuel containers suck in our 'modern' world

Comment

Originally posted by hkmp5s View Post
            I had one split on a seam on the bottom once. Just a freak thing, not very common. I bought a replacement.

Mine did the same thing....it was 6 months old...
            Took it back into bucees and they had switched to a different brand and wouldn't take it back...told me to get with manufacturer.....

I threw it in the trash...

Comment

Those cans suck!

Comment

Eagle UI-50-FS Red Galvanized Steel Type I Gasoline Safety Can with Funnel, 5 gallon Capacity, 13.5" Height, 12.5" Diameter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00004Y75M..._wKxBDbCE3AGKA

Comment

Ace Hardware on Jones Rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve had mine for 3-4 years and it’s been great. I got it from the Bucees in Terrell. It’s the TTH one.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      Mine did the same thing....it was 6 months old...
                      Took it back into bucees and they had switched to a different brand and wouldn't take it back...told me to get with manufacturer.....

I threw it in the trash...
                      Same thing happened to me. Swells in the heat and weakens the seem, I guess. From now on will always leave the breather cracked.

Comment

Yes they have them and are great fuel cans. Like others the hose spout sucks. Pick up some hose clamps and replace the crimped clamps and they work good. Teflon tape the threads to.

Comment

The white ones at Atwoods are better and much cheaper. They have a 1” hose instead of 3/4 that’s on the bucees and vp cans

Comment

I got some of the new ones at bucees, the can doesn’t have the vent flap, instead there is a small tube (maybe 3/16”) , inside of the the pour tube. What am I to do with it? It’s about 28” long, I can’t get the can to vent while trying to dump to gas in my vehicle. I have positioned this tube in various locations, but none help it vent! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I hate these cans. I’m about to drill a hole and make my own vent in the handle. Let me know if any of you have the same issue and or a resolution. Thanks Bert

Comment

I’ll stick with my old school metal ones!

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                                The white ones at Atwoods are better and much cheaper. They have a 1” hose instead of 3/4 that’s on the bucees and vp cans
                                I've seen these & they are stout. It says right on it not to be used with gas. I'd love to have a couple of these as fuel cans so if you've used them for gas & had no issues, I'm going to buy some.

Comment

Working...
                                X