No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You the man hillcountrybowhunter at the rate your going you might just become a granger legend

Comment

It don't get much better than that. Nice job hillcountrybowhunter

Comment

Originally posted by Gsxrman_22 View Post
        It don't get much better than that. Nice job hillcountrybowhunter
        Nick... hows it going up there in big buck country... you better get back before Hillcountry kills all the pigs.

Comment

Headed out this weekend. Going to camp it out Fri-Sun. Lookin to get my first porker.

Comment

SMOOTHboar; try between #7 and #6. Also, there looked to be some good spots downriver from PC about a mile or so along the river.

Comment

Originally posted by SMOOTHboar View Post
              Headed out this weekend. Going to camp it out Fri-Sun. Lookin to get my first porker.
              good luck,at grxh we jumped hogs right next to camp 2 days in a row on the trail leading to the duck pond

Comment

Hahahaha nice comments guys.... I just kill the pigs when I see them. It was an older model Hawg Light for my stabilizer. I wasn't ever in the Marines, I play college football and come in on the weekends or whenever I get a chance to hunt Granger. So far this year i have done pretty good out there. I can only hope to one day become a Granger Legend.

Comment

Well gentlemen i have finally got some internet up in my new home here in Fort Hood and am finally settled in. Ive heard over and over about Granger being the place for hogs with a bow. Would someone please point me in the right direction for maps and such to kinda get me started...Ill fly and buy if someone is willing to let me tag along..I love sticking porkers with the good ole stick and string.....brand new to the area guys and trying to get aqauinted with the hog spots....

Comment

Heres some good maps.

Comment

txfirefighter,
                      thanks a bunch....this should get me going in the right direction....
                      i'll be heading out there all next week if anyone wants to meet up....

Comment

what lake and river is this

Comment

San Gabriel and Granger lake.

Comment

going out this weekend...blue f150 with big ole mid tires on it....you should see the TBH sticker....hope to meet some of you out there....

Comment

Originally posted by mayhemsr View Post
                              going out this weekend...blue f150 with big ole mid tires on it....you should see the TBH sticker....hope to meet some of you out there....
                              Going below the dam in the mourning. may see you there.

Comment

Crod did you go? What did you see? Mayhem I might be able to head out with you during the week. PM what days and times.

Comment

Working...
                                X