Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bad2TheBone View Post
    Hunted in the rain the other day and saw a shooter. Wouldn’t come in bow range also saw a couple doe. Hunted yesterday and saw one yearling. I have only been hunting week days. How crazy does it get out there on the weekend. Thinking about making a trip in the morning. Also saw a red tundra yesterday with a tbh sticker was that any of y’all.
    Crazy enough to where I'm not hunting out there this year. Stick to weekdays, trust me

Comment

Hunted in the rain the other day and saw a shooter. Wouldn’t come in bow range also saw a couple doe. Hunted yesterday and saw one yearling. I have only been hunting week days. How crazy does it get out there on the weekend. Thinking about making a trip in the morning. Also saw a red tundra yesterday with a tbh sticker was that any of y’all.
      Are you driving the bronze f150?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunting again this evening. Good luck to everyone out!

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
          Are you driving the bronze f150?

Blue f150

Comment

Blue f150
            Oh, there was a bronze f150 next to red tundra with tbh sticker at my parking area yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by jmac19 View Post
              Crazy enough to where I'm not hunting out there this year. Stick to weekdays, trust me
              I don't know where you've hunted at but I haven't seen anyone where I sit all year. You just have to find the right spot.

Comment

Sounds like the duck hunters are having a blast.
                The pigs also stole my corn.

Comment

I was late getting in and sorry if I disturb you. This is for all is late risers and to the guy I walked past.

Comment

Us not is. Dang auto correct.

Comment

No problem

Comment

I've tried that 69 drag on two hunts now and the first brought in a coyote and this mornings brought in a dog; is this common?s

Comment

Slow morning

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                            I don't know where you've hunted at but I haven't seen anyone where I sit all year. You just have to find the right spot.
                            Been situated since 2:30, no deer yet but a beautiful night. Are camping out here Storm?

Comment

Found a dead doe someone didn't recover. Also, an 8 point sliced across the withers and a doe hit high. Buck and second doe are doing fine.
                              Bound to be some disappointed hunters out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six-Four View Post
                                Been situated since 2:30, no deer yet but a beautiful night. Are camping out here Storm?
                                Sorry I missed your post , no I'm not camping but I will be out there for Sunday to hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X