Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

More prayers for strength and healing for this girl, in Jesus name, Amen

Comment

Continued prayers for this young lady and family

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post
                  Prayers in progress. This really hurts- friend (TBHer) is still grieving the loss of his 16 year old daughter from an ATV accident 3 months ago. His pastor's sermon today featured videos of interviews with him and his wife. I can't imagine what they are going through.
                  Man that's tough.

More prayers up

Comment

Prayers for the family and young lady for a speedy recovery

Comment

More prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

such a tragedy to read about. Prayers up for the young lady and her family.

Comment

Checking in hoping for a good update... Sure hope between her youth and our Lord's work, she wakes soon and without ill side effects. Sure is hard to see the young ones hurting and suffering.

Lord, hear our pleas. We ask You Lord spare this one. Restore her. Our faith is strong for our petitions. We know that You too have a special love for the little ones as You spoke about them to us through Your Word. Please Lord heal this sweet, sweet young girl. Comfort her family as they yearn for her awakening. Give them the Hope that is in You. We ask these things in the Name of the Son You sent to die for us, Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

Comment

Powerful words Slick. I also ask God to slowly heal her body and bring her back from this tragic accident.

Comment

Working...
                                X